By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - should i get a 360 elite or hold out for a ps3

might have already been said, but I would get the elite after I was sure it had the newer 65nm chips.

Around the Network
gebx said:
mitsuhide said:
What genre you like the most gebx and i will try to tell you game thats in that genre on the PS3 coming in the next 9months?

lol!  So you're saying don't buy a PS3 till Late Summer 08/Fall 08???

I Like RPG's, I Like 4 player coop shooters, and Girlfriend friendly games....  now please tell me what games are coming out for the PS3.

Get HAZE(timed exclusive)its got 4 player co-op,UT3 might have coop not sure,LBP is a girlfriend freindly game or will be,RPG's Oblivion(on X360 so you probably already have it),White Knight Story early next year so if you want a PS3 with the games you want get it when HAZE comes out.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

im sure the elite has had a price cut so its like $380 now or something
so its obviously a better choice than a B$3

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj calling it a B$3 is gonna start a flame war if your not careful.

If people say i have been flaming i havent i have just been answering stupid claims.

Hmm well my personal opinion would be the 360 now, or wait for ps3 for later.
Im sorry but i have to say that all those fanboys who say that ps3 has a better lineup then 360 are a bunch of retards. Right now 360 has the games, ps3 will in the future, and maybe you can get it even less in the future.

Ill buy a ps3 eventually, but for now im very seriously enjoying my 360, bioshock, halo 3, blue dragon here i come, and they are all within the next month O.o, then i could go on forever whats after that.

But ill tell you this, as long as the exclusives stay exclusive on the ps3, eventually ill buy one, but nothing is appealing right now, sorry ps3 just doesnt have any true titles coming out.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

If it doesnt have any games you want thats fine it is all about the games after all.

mitsuhide said:
If it doesnt have any games you want thats fine it is all about the games after all.

QFT

your so right, just all goes down to that, ignore most of everything else, what you are going to play is most important

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Unless your a movie whore and you need every movie in the most up to date format.

thanx every1 for you input... i fink i might wait for the 360 pro package if and when it comes out over here... guess the games library is tipping me in the favour of the 360.

thanx again

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

A PS3 for sure .