By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Wiimake

If it's coming in America (or Europe) are you planning to buy Metroid Prime Wiimake for the Wii ?

Personnaly, I think it's the best new so far this year because the first prime is, for me, the best metroid game ever and one of my best title ever on a console... So don't be shy and tell your love for that game.

Around the Network

I'll be a sucker and buy many of the Wiimakes. I already own RE4Wii....I will get PikminWii and ChibiRobo Wii...and of course who can justify not purchasing Metroid Prime 1/2 Wii.

Now the only problem I see is how to fit that in with all the new games coming out. That's one thing I can say for certain.....there hasn't been a game drought since this generation began.

I'll definately get it along with Metroid Prime 2. I missed these two titles on the GC and after all the positive reception, I can't hold back any longer. The inclusion of wii Remote controls only makes it more exciting. Hopefully it won't take too long for these titles to come to the US.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Lol, I was never aware of there being a Wiimake of Metroid Prime.

Is it just a Wiimake of Metroid Prime or is there one for Echoes as well?

yes, thats one of my favorite games. and with the wii controls its a like a completely ne game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

I want a wind waker port.

No. I bought the original for 5 bux and I really did not like it. The game was impressive and all but I just could not get into it. I liked the Ds one ok though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I was going to play MP3, but I'm waiting for the "wiimakes" of MP and MP2 first since I've never finished them on GC... So... Yes.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I'm buying it day one! Metroid Prime has aged very well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Tough choice for me, I'm still playing the original.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*