By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Wiimake

MP2 wiimake should rock. I prey each night for that

Around the Network

ya Ill get it.

I haven't played any of them, so I probably should.

Maybe if it's reallyreally cheap AND the controls work incredibly well. MP1 and 2 on one disc would be awesome, but Nintendo probably likes money way too much to make it happen. =/

i will probably get it, but im not sure if its coming to NA

Around the Network

Yeah ill get them....even if i shame myself for buying $5 games for $30......

MP3 is great and all, but i definately think Prime 1 was better. MP3 was just too.....easy.

MP1 is my favorite out of the Prime series, MP2 and MP3 are very fun as well.
MP2 is very challenging as well, hardest out of the series(my opinion).
I still havent finished it on hardest difficulty yet either >.
But the Wiimake games are surely going to be worth buying though.
even though i beat the game like 4-5 times already it will be worth doing it
over once more for good old times, and it will also add a new game to my collection xD

I'm still not sure about that one. I still have to finish Okami and Zack and Wicki and I'm gonna buy Dragon Quest 5 and Chrono Trigger for DS soon. Unfortunately I tend to buy games and not finish them lately so I'm still undecided.

That said I loved Metroid Prime, it was the best game on Gamecube for me. Zelda and Mario both didn't impress me that much compared to what Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time did but Metroid Prime was groundbreaking to me. Unfortunately Retro completely forgot what Metroid is all about with Metroid Prime 3: Being completely alone on a planet you don't know with no help from anybody and exploring the environment. Metroid Prime 3 lacked both the "being on your own" and the "exploring" part - hell there was always somebody talking to you and half of the items could be collected by just running through the game (After every 90 minutes or so there was an energy tank right in front of you!)

I think Nintendo should make a box set with all the prime series. That would be so tremendous !!

Aside from Starfox Assault, I have every single Gamecube game that I want. Despite the fact that I bought RE4 Wii, I think I'll pass on Metroid Prime. Now, a Super Mario Sunshine Wii-make.......