By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Call of Duty: When will it end!

This game sold well and deservedly so. World at War is the most fun online shooter I ever played.

Around the Network

i hate the cod waw u should buy viva pinata instead but back to the point they wont ever stop making these games just look at medal of honor

Well Modern Warfare 2 should do even better than World at War which is doing even better than Modern Warfare.

Hopefully the series still keeps going, but I really hope Treyarch gets fired. Please don't let Treyarch fuck up another CoD title. World at War sucks, let IF do it.

hey treyarch started it and i still think the first one was the best and i dont think any of them will ever change my mind

dsister44 said:
hey treyarch started it and i still think the first one was the best and i dont think any of them will ever change my mind

No they didn't.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Well Modern Warfare 2 should do even better than World at War which is doing even better than Modern Warfare.

Hopefully the series still keeps going, but I really hope Treyarch gets fired. Please don't let Treyarch fuck up another CoD title. World at War sucks, let IF do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_duty

like Yakuzaice said ^^

oh i thought they did wait did treyarch make cod 4

incredible sales

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMeisterJ said:
Stever89 said:
This is a guess (since I'm too lazy to look up numbers), but I think the COD5 Wii version is doing better too.

Just a guess.

There wasn't a CoD4 on the Wii.

Oh. Probably explains why I could never find it!

My brain that is.

i may buy modern warfare 2 x.x