By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Villain/antagonist in a movie

Ok i got to mention faceless corporate entities

OCP, Weyland-Yutani and Halliburton

Evil evil evil barstards

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Norman Bates - Psycho

To name a few...

John Doe (Keven Spacey) in Se7en

Amon Goth (Ralph Fiennes) in Schindler's List

Alonzo Harris (Denzel Washington) in Training Day

The Joker (Heath Ledger) in The Dark Knight

Harvey Two-Face (Aaron Eckhart) in The Dark Knight

T-1000 (Robert Patrick) in Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Darth Vader (James Earl Jones) in Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back

Darth Tyranus (Christopher Lee) in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones

Gollum (Andy Serkis) in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Oogie Boogie (Ken Page) in The Nightmare Before Christmas

Clarence Boddicker in Robocop

"Can you fly Bobby?"

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

joker. fail.

post edited for correctness.

Around the Network

- Darth Vader. He's iconic. The breathing, the mask, all black... everything. A perfect movie villain. Easily defined, but fun none-the-less.

- HAL-9000. Emotionless and utterly creepy.

- The Nazis. I mean, come on. How much play have they gotten over the years?

- Michael Myers. The first, and still the best, slasher psycho villain. A white mask, overalls, a knife, and a fondness for silence. Perfect.

- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. Apocalypse Now was already a great movie. Then Brando stepped in and turned it into a masterpiece.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

- Colonel Walter E. Kurtz. Apocalypse Now was already a great movie. Then Brando stepped in and turned it into a masterpiece.

Correction: Apocalypse Now was already a masterpiece. Then Brando stepped in and turned it into a masterpiecer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

joker without a doubt