By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Villain/antagonist in a movie

Damn, this is a sad bit of news. 'Fantasy Island' actor Ricardo Montalban dead at 88. He is the actor who played Kahn. I just read this and thought I would add it to the thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/14/ricardo.montalban/index.html

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
Darth Maul, until the very end he was one badass dude.

Kahn Noonien Singh from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn

Sauron from Lord of the Rings

I think Darth Maul is sweet, but he dies way too easy.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Captain Vidal from Pan's Labrynth.
Hans Gruber from Die Hard.
The Joker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Gary Oldman in Leon the Professional.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Well, I'd have to say that the Joker from the Dark Night was definitely one of the best. Darth Maul was pretty freaking awesome too.

Around the Network

You guys need to watch more than just Batman and Star Wars movies...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

There are other movies?

akuma587 said:

You're talking to a group that by majority vote had Hancock as the third best film of the year. What exactly did you expect?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i knew the new joker was going to be a popular one. Still, i liked hannibal and kramer more.

Onyxmeth said:
akuma587 said:

You're talking to a group that by majority vote had Hancock as the third best film of the year. What exactly did you expect?

I know I know, but people always tell me that I think too little of people.  But then I try to have expectations for people and see what happens!