By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerilla Confirms: No Co-op For KZ2

IllegalPaladin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Theo said:
Nik24 said:

Is there at least online-coop?

They said there are no plans for coop. I was suprised when I had heard that there might be coop in K2. Play R2 for your coop needs : )

Not even. R2's co-op is different from the main story, which sucks/is not as good. :(

I would say it's good and bad. It's good because they can do something different with the co-op. However, I think having at least one other guy helping you out in the main campaign could have added some more value to it.

Yeah, I thought it would make sense, but we all know what happens to all your squadmates...!

Adding Hal #2 would have been the minimum or something. I was not asking them to do multiple paths like in Gears of War's co-op (because that's a lot of coding)! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Aw man i love co-op, thats what gave resistance 2 its value i think

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Co-op is important to a lot of gamers I think.

I feel bad for those gamers who were looking forward to this game.

I think coop would be nice to have, but it is the least important to me.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

i dont see anything wrong with the game if the game dont have co-op some games dont have co-op play but its still great and sell well like bioshock and COD 4.

Around the Network

Personally, I don't think co-op is that important in terms of sales.
Sure, I would love to have it, and it certainly wouldn't hurt sales, but I would rather that they focused on making the single-player as epic as possible instead of trying to squeeze coop in and sacrificing dev time from the other game modes.

I can live without coop. I prefer the game to be a full experience rather than alot of add-ons.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I wish people would read the details more. It seems quite clear that the engine as designed streams very heavily, too heavily, coupled with resource hungry lighting and particle effects, to easily support split screen co-op.

Sounds like it would take serious work to the engine/level design to change that so I doubt there will be any patches, etc. to implement it anytime soon if ever.

So long as the SP/MP and online co-op are all stellar I doubt it will affect sales that much if at all.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Why do developers ignore co-op? Everyone loves co-op!

Soriku said:
Co-op has to be mandatory for shooters IMO...

Not really, especailly if we're talking about the PC....

*strokes Counter-Strike cd*