By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dating a co-worker: Yes or no?

Snesboy said:
I wouldn't unless work policy says that you can't date co-workers.

shouldn't that be "I would unless..."

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I would normally say no, because it could cause a lot of problems at work. But in this case since you seem not to mind if you keep that job or work somewhere else and since you think the two of you are compatible (Not just some hot girl you have nothing in common with) then I say go for it. It may work out very well for you, but remember even if you two start going out working together could cause stress on the relationship.

It can be akward if you broke up sure... but go for it anyway.

You gotta take these chances while you can or your going to end up wondering.

vlad321 said:
naznatips said:
It's just a job (Target), and I see her pretty much all the time. If things went bad I would have to quit, which isn't the worst thing, but Target does give me health insurance lol.

Oh well then... that's a different story.

PRO TIP: Some of those counters are awesome for bending her over.

Just make sure to watch out for those hidden camers on the ceilings... lots of those in targets.

DO NOT DO THAT.

If you two have that much in common and its obvious and she hasnt made the move it means she is crazy. BATSH*T crazy. Everything will be fine for a month or two then you will meet her best friend a homeless person.

Two months later she will propose and the day after you say no you will wake up in tub full of ice with you stomach missing.. Your STOMACH! She wasnt even sane enough to take the liver.

How do I know all this? Because I'm her yea Im her and I am CRAZZZEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Better to go for it an risk things being a bit awkward than to miss out on such a cool chick

I'd say go for it...

but...

You seem like you're worrying to much. Girls don't like when you worry. Just go in there thinking that you want to get to know her better, which is all should really like to do anyway (except for the normal guy thoughts about what guys like us think when we meet a girl who's into stuff like us).

When you feel comfortable to make a move, then make a move... in the meantime just get to know her, talk to her. (Women like that, talking and listening) Just don't bitch and don't be like the rest of the nerds who sound like pathetic losers who never get girls.

Who knows? After talking a little more intimately YOU may no longer be interested.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I've been getting to know her for some 6 months steven heh. Not that I couldn't get to know her better, but we're pretty familiar with each other, and one thing I don't really lack is self-confidence in dating. Not to toot my own horn too much but in the real world I'm rather charismatic, and easily communicate with the opposite sex. I know it seems impossible for a video game nerd to have social skills, but I learned to listen and show interest in other people's lives long ago.

Listening has to be the single most important skill that will get you a girl who is worthwhile. It's better to ask one question and listen to her for an hour and ask another question which cascades them into another hour of talking, and as long as you are showing some interest in it (hopefully genuine) that girl is in the bag.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

"Cute, likes VG and Anime"

Should've stopped on that phrase. Co worker, not one, I don't wanna hear it! =P

There are not many girls like her, hit it!