By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii is just 28,746 units behind Xbox360 in worldwide sales!

mitsuhide said:
TWRoO said:
mitsuhide said:
@your mother:
What that doesnt make sense.

he was saying you made a double negative. NO xbox will NEVER win .... it translates basically to no xbox will not win, and thus all xbox will win. i would agree with what your meaning was though, i doubt a MS console would have a chance of leading any generation [at least by the end of it]

Ahhhhhh i meant to say "Xbox will never win a gen of gaming".

your mother was just having a bit of fun with your lack of puntuation.  No, Xbox will never win. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mitsuhide said:
TWRoO said:
mitsuhide said:
@your mother:

he was saying you made a double negative. NO xbox will NEVER win .... it translates basically to no xbox will not win, and thus all xbox will win. i would agree with what your meaning was though, i doubt a MS console would have a chance of leading any generation [at least by the end of it]

your mother was just having a bit of fun with your lack of puntuation.  No, Xbox will never win. 

Thats picky, a comma thats it.Jeez.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
Final-Fan said:
mitsuhide said:
TWRoO said:
mitsuhide said:
@your mother:

your mother was just having a bit of fun with your lack of puntuation. No, Xbox will never win.

Thats picky, a comma thats it.Jeez.

Well, it does change the context, doesn't it?

If:

"No Xbox will never win", then some must win, right?

If:

"No, Xbox will never win", then that punctuation mark makes all the difference!

Anyhow, it doesn't matter - not being picky; just having a bit of fun, as TWRoO and Final - Fan stated.

stof said:
I like Bacon said:
go Wii! and I voted for Ben on the poll. :-p

You are so banned bionic elk.

lol I remember that. I need to start posting in that topic more often. and you can't do that. I did nothing wrong. ;-;

RolStoppable said:
stof said:
Success is just a fad.

Saying things like that is the reason why you got my vote on today's poll.

Really? I voted for him because he pays me for it.

@thread: this is just awesome. I would never have expected that a year ago, I was even doubting that it would ever happen when I started coming to this page in february. I was just used to see Nintendo losing (I started my gaming career with the SNES, but I didn't care about sales back then) and already had the impression that nothing helps to get sales back up. Well, gladly I was wrong.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)