By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii is just 28,746 units behind Xbox360 in worldwide sales!

You know what is the funniest part about this?

Those PS-fanboys getting all angry at Wii's success... Priceless!

Let's see how many "500 Internal..." messages we get next week :)

Around the Network

Am i the only one who doesn't beleive nintendo is stockpiling consoles? i mean compared to the shipped number of the other consoles, nintendo has shipped nearly as many as the 360 and in half (possibly less then half) as much time, and significantly outshipped the ps3, i really don't get why everyone says that nintendo is stockpiling and not trying to make enough consoles to ship to retailers when they are shipping more then the other two combined at this point. Can someone please explain it to me?

Nintendo isn't overshipping. The other two are underselling.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ok here is the deal, sony fans have nothing against nintendo fans, they have something against xbox fans, but you nintendo guys are getting on our nerves.

mM

It's true though leo-j, if you walk into a store and see the other two consoles on shelves then they aren't meeting their shipping goal and therefore underselling. That's fact and truth.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Actually, hasn't Nintendo already broken the record since NPD sales aren't factored in until next week but we know that the Wii will outsell the 360 by at least 30k?

Or are these numbers already factored in as a guess?

omgwtfbbq said:
Desroko said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
28,746? It's less than that now. It's probably around 25,439 by now. By the time you write down the exact number of units between the two consoles, the number would have already shrunk. I also doubt that the Playstation 3 will ever pass the Xbox 360. It might, but I doubt it.

Not trying to derail the thread, but the logic of three regions vs. two mitigates against the 360 maintaining second-place.

I'm sure the same thing was said about Gamecube vs. Xbox

Not that I haven't said this before in many other threads, but this has to be the weakest argument ever since it's incredibly easy to point out historical evidence against your claim.

Like the fact that three-region consoles sell much, much better than two-region consoles? And that the GameCube is the only one to break this pattern? You mean that historical evidence?

And looking through the thread, it's nice to see all the bitter Sony fans put in ana appearance.  

The Wii has already passed the x360. But something is wierd with ps3 numbers,it was in 4.15m yesterday Japanese and others numbers came in and it only jumped till 4.16m? Maybe the ps3 numbers were overstimated and the site corrected it or someting?

only 2k behind now!

hells yeah

2,000 consoles of Wii on the wall

2,00 consoles of Wii

Take one down

Pass it around

1,999 consoles of Wii on the wall...