By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii is just 28,746 units behind Xbox360 in worldwide sales!

Do we seriously need to bugger everyone on digg with numbers like this? I mean "HUGE IMPORTANT THING HAPPENING NEXT WEEK!!!"? Is waiting for one week and finally reporting it's happened too much of a wait for you people? =P

This is my 600th post, so you all have to agree with me. Sorry, that's the law.

Around the Network

"ok here is the deal, sony fans have nothing against nintendo fans, they have something against xbox fans, but you nintendo guys are getting on our nerves."

Who are you ? the god of sony fanboys?

heheh

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

stof said:
nathantay said:
Wow only 28,746 more casuals to go before it passes the 360. Nintendo fans should celebrate by playing all of those crappy games that are on the Wii.

Oh come on Bill. You're worth 100 Billion dollars! don't take this one so hard.

Last gen Nintendo was kiddy, this time Nintendo is casual. One thing hasn't changed though; anti-Nintendo fans were stupid last gen, this gen anti Nintendo fans are, again, extremely dim witted.

The Wii is soooooooooooooooooooo casual:
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl [ONLINE]
No More Heores
Dewy's Adventure
Zack & Wiki
Mario Strikers Charged [ONLINE]
FIFA 08 [exclusive Wii content/ONLINE]
Madden 08 [exculsive Wii content/ONLINE]
MySims
Trauma Centre: New Blood
Brothers In Arms Double Time
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Soul Calibur Legends
Medal Of Honour [40 player ONLINE!!]
NitroBike [ONLINE]
Mario & Sonic @ The Olympics
Battilion Wars 2 [ONLINE ]
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
NiGTS: Journey of Dreams
Rockstar's Table Tennis

Why do I even give a crap to answer guys like you!?

ON TOPIC: Next wii-k [:D] Nintendo will again, after over a decade, be top of the industry and hopefully for a long long time.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

@Androo: Why do you answer it then? :P

Looking at the above posts, it seems like it is all in good fun. What does it matter what any of it is called. Casual, Hardcore, Kiddie, Sophisticated, or any other adjective... just play the games you wanna play, enjoy them, and share you experiences. Don't stoop down to their level (like I do, JK, I learned my lesson: "Don't feed the Trolls").

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

People PS fans dont have anything against Nintendo unless they are diehard PS fanboys and dont listen to anything nonPS fanboys say.PSfans are against Xboxfans though.Sony and Nintendo can co-exist in gaming and deal with everyones gaming likes i.e Sony dealing with mainly "hardcore" games and Nintendo dealing with mainly Casual games MS just gegged in wanting a piece of the pie.
People saying that ALL the PS fans are angry about this is not true which ever way you spin it.

OnTopic:
This is great for Nintendo and no Xbox will never win a gen of gaming.And Nintendo is probably TRYING to stockpile Wii's but cant due to demand.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Next Wiik, nintendo wiins.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

...but if no Xbox will never win, doesn't that mean all Xboxes will sometimes win?

@your mother:
What that doesnt make sense.

mitsuhide said:
@your mother:

he was saying you made a double negative. NO xbox will NEVER win .... it translates basically to no xbox will not win, and thus all xbox will win. i would agree with what your meaning was though, i doubt a MS console would have a chance of leading any generation [at least by the end of it]

TWRoO said:
mitsuhide said:
@your mother:

he was saying you made a double negative. NO xbox will NEVER win .... it translates basically to no xbox will not win, and thus all xbox will win. i would agree with what your meaning was though, i doubt a MS console would have a chance of leading any generation [at least by the end of it]

Ahhhhhh i meant to say "Xbox will never win a gen of gaming".