By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii is just 28,746 units behind Xbox360 in worldwide sales!

Stof should bet banned for straling my word, grrr...

nathantay, sorry i'll be busy playing twilight princess, super paper mario, and excite truck.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
nathantay said:
Wow only 28,746 more casuals to go before it passes the 360. Nintendo fans should celebrate by playing all of those crappy games that are on the Wii.

Oh come on Bill. You're worth 100 Billion dollars! don't take this one so hard.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah because NPD has magical abilities to know exactly how much wal-mart sold. Oh wait they just guess.

Warlord_ & Nathantay, stop trolling. If you have nothing useful to say on a thread topic than your post is useless. The only reason either of you posted was to stir up trouble. Pretty pathetic really.

To Each Man, Responsibility

All I have to say is I predicted that it would pass in by end of August back in March. :) See sig.

Go Wii!!!

Around the Network

Pandemic?

I love when people say anything about "all the crappy games". Apperantly Mario Party 8, Wario Ware, Pack-in Games, a bunch of silly Wabbits (get it? one wrong spelling for another) and Zelda were enough to carry it through the pre-holiday.

Two Weeks.

(btw, I decided to pass up on Warhawk (for a while) for BWii.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

1 million consoles per month divided by 30 equals about 33,000 consoles a day Nintendo is selling...  They should surpass 360 today, if they didn't three weeks ago, as is likely based on Nintendo's end of June sales report of 9.27 million units.  (In two weeks, they should be at about 11.27 million, based on official numbers and conservative estimates of 1 million sold per month.  We know they have upped production...)

will nintendo release some kind of statement this week?

will reggie pay for his own ad where it has him giving gatesy a boot up the ass and therefore getting his own personal "rrod"

so many questions.... well actually only 2

So Nintendo was 29K units from topping 360 about 10 hours ago?

So as of right now they are ahead? :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Well technically they have been ahead for a few days already... since it is 29k since the end of August 12th... so there has been almost 4 days since then in Japan and 4 days in the US as well (because NA data counts only until August 11th.

I wonder if Nintendo's best selling day is a Sunday and if they sell 50% of the weeks sales on a Sunday (that is when shipments usually arrive) it could have passed it within the August 12th week!!!