By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if the PS3 was discontinued...will you suicide? Dance? Get a wii? 360?

If the PS brand dropped. I would pray that they make a deal with MS to continue working on games on the 360. I like Sony's first party. I find it funny that if this did happen, SCE would probably make more money with this plan instead of dealing with the PS3.

Around the Network

it depends...where are all of sony's exclusives going to go after the ps3 is discontinued? There's probably 8+ that I can name (killzone 2, FFXIII vs, infamous, uncharted 2, ratchet and clank sequel, GT5, Heavy Rain, MAG and god of war 3 + all the psn games). What will happen to those studios making the aforementioned games also?
I'd probably keep it as a blu-ray player and for the games I have as of yet played. I'll keep playing my ps3 until I've run out of games to play and then simply use it as blu-ray player.
Not sure what else to say really but 'what i would do' would ultimately pend on the future games and where the ps3 exclusives will be going?

But in all honesty I can't see it happening...discontinued? SCE shutdown? a little bit too far fetched in my opinion...so obviously shock and dissapointment would be my initial reaction and probably sadden that there would be less competition in the console market, and obviously about the amount of jobs lost.

Apart from that, I'd probably laugh that the sony haters wouldn't have the ps3 to bash as their main hobby lol

I will kill everyone in my path...

toastboy44562 said:
I will kill everyone in my path...

Hmmm... might wanna see someone about that "kill everyone in my path" thing. GL with that... /panic!!

I may buy a 360.. I'd probably wait for next gen though to buy the Apple IConsole.

Around the Network

forget about consoles and stick to pc game for the rest of my life. Unless nintendo get the son dev support but i doubt it.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

i would be pissed... but id just go back to PC gaming and continue not give microsoft money.

marciosmg said:
I wouldn't need suicide. My heart would take care of that on it's own

Lol. I would be shocked. Specially since I will be buying one soon.

But, you know, life goes on.

This.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

I'd be pretty pissed. Then I'd take it to the bathroom.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Cry...

4 ≈ One