By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if the PS3 was discontinued...will you suicide? Dance? Get a wii? 360?

I wouldnt really care. I would only care about the people that would lose thier jobs because of this.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Around the Network

it would be 2007

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I wouldn't really care.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Lmao XD tbh the only thing i IMAGINE can happen is the PS4 coming out 2010. (But my prediction is 2012).

Wth discontinued? PS BRAND!? If a console fails terribly they will most likely just try and get out the newer quicker. Seriously how the hell can people think sony will quit their PS brand and fire everyone due to economy. I think the PS has done alot for sony and as i see it theyve had 2 great generations, atm they have one thats 'good/okay' that will eventually turn better. If they were to discontinue the PS3 it WILL NOT BE NOW, it should have been back 2007. Sure the economy crisis happends 2008 & the yen and all that shit but seriously they must be retards to trash the ps3 right now.

Id bet my butt the PS3 isnt going anywhere, And we will see a PS4.

or else i third chronotigers post :P

jerry said:

____

I will be honest....after the Times article I feel there is a 70% chance of the Playstation 3 being dumped & maybe event he PS Brand sold as a whole.

What! A 70% chance, what are you nuts lol? Wheres this article..

Around the Network
famousringo said:
I wouldn't be happy. This market's oligopolistic enough without somebody dropping out of the hardware race. Nintendo wouldn't have made awesome stuff like the Wii or the DS if they didn't have Sony looming over them.

This! That lack of competition I feel would be bad for the remaining companies. It would be like the DS/PSP market for example...Sure people know the PSP exist, but does it REALLY matter?

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

well i will be pissed since i spend a lot of money on it.

Rhonin the wizard said:

Feel sorry for those who enjoyed it.

Sorry for those who enjoyed the end of the PS3, or those who enjoyed the PS3 (because far less new games will be made for it)?

famousringo said:
I wouldn't be happy. This market's oligopolistic enough without somebody dropping out of the hardware race. Nintendo wouldn't have made awesome stuff like the Wii or the DS if they didn't have Sony looming over them.

I always thought the DS and the PSP were reactions to cell phones, and most likely the nGAGE specifically.

1. Having wasted so much money on the bloody thing I would be unhappy
2. I'd rest assured in the fact that I will soon have a gaming PC
3. With Sony accounting for so little of the industry at this point the impact of their departure would be minimal