By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - LOL VGChartz is funded by Microsoft, and so if NeoGaf!

SamuelRSmith said:
Apparently VGC deflated 360 sales from 3k to 10k in the UK. Shame on them.

Did he say "deflated" or "defalted"?

Either way he fails because it should be "defaulted".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Garnett said:
scottie said:
Oh Noes, someone on the internet doesn't like VGCharts/z. I'll bet ioi's terribly upset. Although at least he can cheer himself up by rolling around in the cash that MS paid him :P

Maybe that 50 million MS SAID they paid to R*,was really paid to ioi?

Yeah ioi is going to star in The Lost and The Damned. He's gonna be kicking ass and taking names.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
Garnett said:
scottie said:
Oh Noes, someone on the internet doesn't like VGCharts/z. I'll bet ioi's terribly upset. Although at least he can cheer himself up by rolling around in the cash that MS paid him :P

Maybe that 50 million MS SAID they paid to R*,was really paid to ioi?

Yeah ioi is going to star in The Lost and The Damned. He's gonna be kicking ass and taking names.

lol hes gonna be handing out teh Banhammer!

I hear Microsoft money smells like blood and the tears of babies.

That being said I saw a commentor on n4g actually say that the 360 is over tracked because vgc is funded by Microsoft. V_V

I mean if I were poor and I ran this site... then I'd take the money... but it would have to have at least six zero's and a big number before those six zero's. Yea, Micro$oft can do that. =P

You'd figure if it was that easy then these people would do it themselves and get money hatted.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D