By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 - Where do you think it's going?

Apple Pippin

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Batman...WTF? said:
Swoosh2000 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
ameratsu said:
I want it to go where it will cause the most meltdowns.

That's what I'm talking about...Please SE and Disney, make this happen.

DS2 it is then. 

Does anyone really care *that* much about this franchise anyway? S-E has already started pimping it out by releasing multiple portable KH titles, no doubt it will probably eventually be milked onto every console. 

If Square-Enix wants to do something big, make a Nintendo-Square-Enix RPG, that would be a sales monster even bigger than the mainline FF games. 

If by meltdowns, you mean people upset, I think it should go to the N-Gage.

It's obvious it's gonna go to the Wii, but I'm really, really, REALLY hoping it goes to the iphone or PS2 for maximum meltdown damage.

PS2 wouldn't create too many meltdowns because Sony fanoys wll still revel in it being on a Sony platform and 360 fans won't care.

Now Ngage...that wold cause riots.

How about XBOX 1 exclusive? That would cause major riots and crying...

Wii exclusive.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Just from the reactions following the announcement of that Metal Gear game for iPhone, it would make my day to have this announced for iPhone. An Xbox 360 exclusive KH would be popcorn-worthy as well.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Wii or multiplat HD, Id put my money on Wii cause it would be easy to use a lot of the code from the PS2 games to speed up the dev time and lower the cost of the Wii version.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

Just from the reactions following the announcement of that Metal Gear game for iPhone, it would make my day to have this announced for iPhone. An Xbox 360 exclusive KH would be popcorn-worthy as well.

Yes, my somewhat realistic wishlist for where KH3 will end up, because it would entertain me:

1. iPhone or mobile phones in general

2. PC exclusive

3. X360 or XBL exclusive

4. PS2 exclusive

My only input is this:

Every day this game is not announced, chances for a Wii exclusive improve.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

FilaBrasileiro said:
ameratsu said:

Yes, my somewhat realistic wishlist for where KH3 will end up, because it would entertain me:

1. iPhone or mobile phones in general

2. PC exclusive

3. X360 or XBL exclusive

4. PS2 exclusive

shio and I would be delirious.

theRepublic said:
My only input is this:

Every day this game is not announced, chances for a Wii exclusive improve.

Every day the game is not announced, chances for it even releasing in this generation diminish.

Tease.

Its gonna go where ever Disney allows them to put the game, so PS3 and/or Wii, Disney has more of a relationship with them than Microsoft and Disney is one company that Microsoft cant convince with money.

although honestly I would prefer a Ps3/360 combo over letting it go to the Wii,(too afraid of them making it for wii and porting it to HD systems, its scarey cuz i see it happening)

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies