By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii is kO'ing everyone

Wii is Koing Leo-j.
Get over it pal. It sells mor units, it sells more software. Just get over it. Grab a beer, and if you can afford one, just do it.

Around the Network

anything coming from you leo-j would hurt anyone!

and that's a FACT not opinion!

RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
11ht11 said:
i just noticed something, sony fanboys spend too much time talking crap about the wii instead of praising the ps3

Ive noticed wii fanboys talk more about sales than games, because its the only thing the wii is better at over the ps360, selling.

And with that I leave this thread, because its TRUE. (idk if I get banned, the truth hurts I guess)

Don't you know that the captain is supposed to stay on the sinking ship until the very end?

lol.

11ht11 said:

Yes ofcourse, as if you actually knew me, im the nicest guy you could ever meet, but when it comes to bull$hit I retaliate.

mM
leo-j said:
11ht11 said:

Yes ofcourse, as if you actually knew me, im the nicest guy you could ever meet, but when it comes to bull$hit I retaliate.

So you start trolling?

Around the Network

hes he does, just look at his ban fines

izaaz101 said:
Galaki said:
In America, a black man can transform into a white woman.

Woah, this was so random.

Not that random. They were talking about Michele Jackson.

Well, the thing is in the two years that the Wii has been out, it came out with a lot more games than Gamecube and even N64 had in their first years. I mean look at just the First Party games for the Wii:

Zelda Twilight Princess, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Excite Truck, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime 3, Animal Crossing, Wii Play, Mario and Sonic, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Music, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Party 8, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.

I am not saying that this are all great hardcore games, but saying that the Wii has no games when it was like 2 times more than the previous consoles is arrogant. The problem with Nintendo is that they didn't space their games out. If they spaced it more out, then it probably wouldn't be that bad of a debate. But it is just all of Nintendo's InHouse Teams released their games already. So we probably won't be seeing a steady income until the summer.

Galaki said:
izaaz101 said:
Galaki said:
In America, a black man can transform into a white woman.

Woah, this was so random.

Not that random. They were talking about Michele Jackson.

Ah, I see. I skipped past that discussion the first time. I'm assuming the woman part is due to his molestation of boys, yes?

leo-j said:
11ht11 said:

Now I see. That's why everyone is so hostile towards you!

Just kiss the tip.