By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quick...Convince me to buy a PS3!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
mrshady said:
footbag said:

I guess what I am asking is what are all of you PS3 owners playing?

Wii

Nah...I think he was talking about games...

Don't be a dumbass. It's not productive.

Only dumbass here is you and your fanboyism, he asked and I gave an answer. And sony fanboys should stop talking about productivity of any kind. If you have a anger problem see a doctor. Oh btw dont call people names "it's not productive".

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein

Around the Network

RFOM seems good. I like FPS's. I'm not great at fighters, so NGS might not be for me. I want to see Ratchet and Clank, LBW, Home, Warhawk. I'm not a huge fan of racing games and the $100 difference for the PS3 with +20GB & Motorstorm just doesn't seem enough. I don't really mind the price, but I don't want to get it home and not have any good games to play.

I hate to say it, but I'm almost looking forward to the Bluray more then the current games. 

Color me uniformed. How does the upscaling work and how does your TV have to support it to use it? I mean if I have a 720P or 1080P set, I thought that is all that matters?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

mrshady said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrshady said:
footbag said:

Wii

Only dumbass here is you and your fanboyism, he asked and I gave an answer. And sony fanboys should stop talking about productivity of any kind. If you have a anger problem see a doctor. Oh btw dont call people names "it's not productive".

Well, I'm going to avoid getting into a big flame war, but here we go:

I think it was pretty damn obvious that he was talking about games. So, either you were a "dumbass" for nopt knowing that, or a smartass for saying the wrong answer anyways.

Also, I constantly see you troll and then call people who are annoyed at you Sony fanboys.

Oh, and calling someone a dumbass when it's deserved is not an anger problem. It's telling it like it is. Very productive.

And I'm thinking your next post will consist of you saying you were telling it like it is, it was very productive, I'm a fanboy, blah blah blah, I'm not even going to bother anymore. 

mrshady said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrshady said:
footbag said:

Wii

umm.. the only fanboys here are you and gebx. The thread starter asked about buying the PS3 and your trying to stop him like a fanboy who is scared that he will buy a system that you hate. Stop acting immature and go find the threads where people are asking about buying a Wii or 360.

As for your answer, Montana is correct he is asking about games not consoles. Plus I returned my Wii within the first 30 days I owned it so your statement cant hold true when some PS3 owners don't own any other current gen consoles. 

For thread starter, I've been playing the PSN games lately. Blast Factor, Super StarDust HD, and Piyatama. I also play resistance online about twice a week for about an 3 hours at a clip. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Umm , is the topic creator serious :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

kn said:
Color me uniformed. How does the upscaling work and how does your TV have to support it to use it? I mean if I have a 720P or 1080P set, I thought that is all that matters?

the TV has to be HDCP compliant. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

I can't recommend you so well since I don't have a PS3. Before, I would have told you to wait. My current opinion is that the games are finally about to come out. If you are really interested in it, get it.

From what I have read, people seem to enjoy Motorstorm and Resistance. I heard that Ninja Gaiden is really hard, but can be quite enjoyable if you invest in it. Heavenly sword looks like a great game. I don't know much about warhawk, but there are a lot of people excited about it.

Also, that $350 offer seems nice. I would look at the details on that CC first though. But I don't think it can be that bad.

FYI, Warhawk comes out in 2 weeks so does it really matter that much if you buy it now or wait 2 weeks? maybe, maybe not (mattering if your local B&M stores arent sold out of 60GB PS3s like the ones around me are)

MontanaHatchet said:
mrshady said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrshady said:
footbag said:

Wii

Well, I'm going to avoid getting into a big flame war, but here we go:

I think it was pretty damn obvious that he was talking about games. So, either you were a "dumbass" for nopt knowing that, or a smartass for saying the wrong answer anyways.

Also, I constantly see you troll and then call people who are annoyed at you Sony fanboys.

Oh, and calling someone a dumbass when it's deserved is not an anger problem. It's telling it like it is. Very productive.

And I'm thinking your next post will consist of you saying you were telling it like it is, it was very productive, I'm a fanboy, blah blah blah, I'm not even going to bother anymore.

you know you keep saying "to avoid getting into a big flame war" but keep insulting, so stop contradicting yourself. My answer was based on the fact that every sony fan says that it has played wii and that they think that it suck and all games on it suck, so logically they have to play all games on it to know or they are liars. And yes you are going to bother again cos you couldn't resist first time your fanboyism is forcing you. You fanboys suck. I like Nintendo but do not hate sony, not a even little. I just react and call people fanboys when they are bullshiting and making crap. And yes you are fanboy. ssj12 you definitly are fanboy. If you two can not accept a joke it just tells me how hard you suck with your fanboyism

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein