By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quick...Convince me to buy a PS3!!!

"Wow, this thread turned out well. Glad I wasn't here for the battle."

.....?

ya dude.......

"the battle"

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
shams said:

Guys, quit the flaming now please!

@soriku - I don't want to see you jump into any "Sony discussion" threads again, and only make snide, flaming comments.

@Montana - you haven't done anything wrong, just defending flaming posts. Don't worry.

@gebx - that initial flaming post was unnecessary. I doubt you have a PS3, and only those with games should really be recommending titles.

@mrshady - this is your only warning from me. That first post was an obvious flame - do it again, and we'll start with a 1-day ban.

Everyday I see this board slowly sliding down the slope towards flame hell - and I won't have it :P

Great to see you looking into this. This forum has just too much flame wars and I was thinking about leaving already. I saw you on the other post also. Keep up the good work. This forum is in great need.

I agree with Rubido completely on that. thanks for the good work shams, it doesn't go unnoticed. I've noticed what shams is talking about with this board slowly starting it's descent, but hopefully it can be headed off at the pass and go back to a good area to discuss Sony here without the flaming and negative nancy's of the world putting in their 2 cents where it's not welcome.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

the only reason i can think of is bluray.

Lol, init then there'd be 2 much ryt soriku :P

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

I bought the 80g version.

Congrats man. Welcome!

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php