Platform

PS3 - 9 titles
Wii - 4 titles
DS - 4 titles
PSP - 1 title
360 - 1 title
PS2 - 1 title

Around the Network

Is there a source for this list, or are we just suppose to trust your words?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

i hope you do know that biohazard 5 is resident evil 5 so the 360 has more than one title on that list probably at least 3... but they probably only list the ps3 version because you know its japan and the 360 so nuff said.... i think we are going to get to the point where some games are ps3 exlcusive when released in japan and then multiplatform when released everywhere else Example gundam musou

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Good news for sony, but change super smash bros. melee to brawl at the bottom.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

takkxyz said:
Is there a source for this list, or are we just suppose to trust your words?

yea thats the correct list i saw it earlier today but didnt want to post it.. i ve post those in the past and have come to realize it doesnt reflect the whole story of what people want over there... blue dragon was on that list... hell hot shots was on that list and gundam musou.. i think hot shots did pretty good though..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

I thought this was posted a few weeks ago? Or do they update it every month?
Honestly, the fact that a 360 game even appears is kind of obvious that the polling sample is very limited. Considering the numbers of 360 owners versus all the other consoles, there shouldn't be enough owners to contend with any big PS3/Wii/DS games. Unlike the PS3, it's safe to say 360 numbers will never pick up many more sales a week so there's few "future" owners that could effect these lists.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Want and buy are two different things... I want a Ferrari.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Bonafide732 said:
i hope you do know that biohazard 5 is resident evil 5 so the 360 has more than one title on that list probably at least 3... but they probably only list the ps3 version because you know its japan and the 360 so nuff said.... i think we are going to get to the point where some games are ps3 exlcusive when released in japan and then multiplatform when released everywhere else Example gundam musou

Agreed.  Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4, and The Last Remnant are all multi-platform but show up as single platform titles on that list, I can only assume they are only coming out for the 360 in North America and Europe otherwise the list is biased.

I'm surprised to see The Last Remnant on that list at all. Little information, not much hype at the moment, and it's being released on one platform that Japan rarely ever glances at.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Yeah these are updated every month. They always look good for Sony until the games are released. Gundam Musou for example was 4th on the list, but Phantom Hourglass was 16th. It outsold Gundam Musou lifetime in 2 weeks. It's kinda like looking at Amazon's sales. You see games that are doing well and are important to people, but only within a very small demographic. Hot Shots Golf 5 was number 7 on the list and Mario Party 8 wasn't on the list at all. Also, Halo's present on the list, even though that game will never sell more than 30,000 copies lifetime in Japan at best. Again, it's a small cutout of the Japanese market that doesn't really tell us anything. Still kind of funny to watch people fawn over it every month though. :)