By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Home made $40 in aproximately 3 minutes..

leo-j said:
NJ5 said:
leo-j said:
Actually if they make 40 buks every 3 or 4 minutes, a year they make 20,500,000 dollars, according to my calculator! XD

Mmmm no. One year = 365*24*60 minutes = 525,600 minutes = 175,200 groups of 3 minutes

175,200 * 40 = $7,008,000

$40 every 3 minutes= $1200 an hour times 24 hours= $28,800 a day times 356 days= $10,252,800 a year

We where both wrong

Your hours seem to be much longer than most peoples.

You should double check your math before you post it.  It makes your OT seem less credible.  For instance, How many seconds were used to measure the 3 minutes of which you speak?

Around the Network

...I still haven't had time to download Home.
But 2009 is looking very good for Sony:
Sony to sell ps3 profit
Get lots of money from PSN and Home
Great games coming.
And if you think that if you go sometime,maybe 16.00,when people most likely play most (?) you could hear more of those "blings".

Take my love, take my land..

colonelstubbs said:
Why are people spending money on this? Its not real!

As real as add on Maps for Call of Duty?

What is with all the hate against people spending money on things like this. It is not your money, so get over it. I hate the &*(^ out of people spending money on shitty games, and the Wii, but I don't go on every single thread that says something about thouse sales, and talk about how I think the people are mental.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
What is with all the hate against people spending money on things like this. It is not your money, so get over it. I hate the &*(^ out of people spending money on shitty games, and the Wii, but I don't go on every single thread that says something about thouse sales, and talk about how I think the people are mental.

This owns the whole thread.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
NJ5 said:
leo-j said:
Actually if they make 40 buks every 3 or 4 minutes, a year they make 20,500,000 dollars, according to my calculator! XD

Mmmm no. One year = 365*24*60 minutes = 525,600 minutes = 175,200 groups of 3 minutes

175,200 * 40 = $7,008,000

$40 every 3 minutes= $1200 an hour times 24 hours= $28,800 a day times 356 days= $10,252,800 a year

We where both wrong

Does a year not have 365 days?

dude doesnt xbox charge for the close on there nxe?

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

colonelstubbs said:
tombi123 said:
$40 in 3 minutes is $7,000,000 a year!

My god...$7 million on fake clothes!? Why hasnt anyone thought of this before now! Sony and their goddamn innovation!

1: it's alot more than 7M, this is the assumption that each purchase is 99 cents and also at a certain frequency. Each week are more people gaining access to Home meaning more potential spenders [look at the front page for how many umm... a little over a week ago??]

2: Someone's done this b4. Ever heard of Habbo Hotel???

3: Yay SONY!!

4 ≈ One

i still cant believe people spend money on virtual money to buy virtual objects.

I TAKE NO SIDES

redisrad said:
dude Dude doesnt doesn't xbox Microsoft charge money for  the close clothes on there people's nxe NXE Avatar?

Not that I know of.