By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Home made $40 in aproximately 3 minutes..

FilaBrasileiro said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Games ARE real. I can touch and feel the hundreds I have. Can you touch your virtual clothes?

That doesn't even make any sense, can you touch an atom? Can you touch a bacteria? Can you touch games you downloaded on PSN/Live/VC? Oh noez they don't exist.

Technically you don't touch anything, what you feel is electromagnetic forces between the atoms

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
SlumsofOhio said:
Let me end this thread for good. That "ching" you hear is NOT someone purchasing an item in Home, but a piece being captured in chess. Hope this will clear up any problems you guys had!

lmao now that I cant believe, I was in the Chess table when I heard all those chings though, but there are only like 3 chess tables, and I heard it like 40 times in 3 minutes..

mM

Home is second life for Sony fans then? I read about it a couple of years ago and it seemed like a cool idea.

ph4nt said:
Skittles said:
colonelstubbs said:
Why are people spending money on this? Its not real!

Because it's their money and they can do whatever the hell they want with it?

Not suprising, just look at MMOs.

In MMO's (successful ones), they don't charge you for gear, experience, weapons, etc.

Lmfao, have you even played an MMO before?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Skittles said:
ph4nt said:
Skittles said:
colonelstubbs said:
Why are people spending money on this? Its not real!

Because it's their money and they can do whatever the hell they want with it?

Not suprising, just look at MMOs.

In MMO's (successful ones), they don't charge you for gear, experience, weapons, etc.

Lmfao, have you even played an MMO before?

ph4nt is probably speaking of WoW and ffxi mmo's of that sort. you pay montly fee but after that you dont pay anything just to buy new gear and what not, unlike the crappy download free to play microtransaction bs mmo's

Around the Network

so lemme get this str8..ps3 owners complain how xbox users pay $3-5 a month for LIVE and then go spend 5 bucks on virtual jeans n sofas....hmmmm :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

arsenicazure said:
so lemme get this str8..ps3 owners complain how xbox users pay $3-5 a month for LIVE and then go spend 5 bucks on virtual jeans n sofas....hmmmm :)

Yup.

Although, players of Home don't have to pay anything.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Sorry smokers for saying you are wasting your money for cigarets.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

happy to hear that

This hate is getting out of hand, please stop it. And the Mods just let it go. This is very bad

Most ages i saw in home are between 25-35, these people have money and 2 euro or 2 dollars is nothing to them. Also these people dont come in forums they just enjoy their games & i am thinking on doing the same thing.

Bye