By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Home made $40 in aproximately 3 minutes..

Slavedemonxi said:
How can they call it a beta if they're making money off of it?

ask Google how Google's Ad tech is called a beta when they make billions off of it

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

why would people spend money on that? Well good for sony i guess...

ssj12 said:
Slavedemonxi said:
How can they call it a beta if they're making money off of it?

ask Google how Google's Ad tech is called a beta when they make billions off of it

It is an easy out for a company if something f**ks up.

LOL is it really just Chess? I would think that was the case, why would Sony want people to know when anyone has purchased something?

@Jagged

I went on Home to make sure. I'm right.

Around the Network

Lol this is so full of win.

But no really, most of there gear is 50 cents besides SE Gear or Seasonal gear.

Or there NE or Exclusive 3rd party gear, then it can freaking go up to god knows what.

JaggedSac said:
NJ5 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Let me end this thread for good. That "ching" you hear is NOT someone purchasing an item in Home, but a piece being captured in chess. Hope this will clear up any problems you guys had!

Haha. If that's true it makes us all look ridiculous for discussing this.

LOL.  Can this be verified?

I said it's not true,,,the sounds you hear in home are related to where you are located at,,,,,If you are in the chess area (which is far away from stores in the mall) you hear chess sounds,the TV in the area ,...

if you are close to the store's door then you hear the shopping sound comming from that store.

People put a lot of hate on Microsoft as well for their microtransaction model and for the rumors that they'd sell clothing for avatars.

Sony is just copying Microsoft. Except in a more desperate way.

TheBigFatJ said:
People put a lot of hate on Microsoft as well for their microtransaction model and for the rumors that they'd sell clothing for avatars.

Sony is just copying Microsoft. Except in a more desperate way.

How is Home any more desperate?

Please explain

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

^^^sony's online is free,,,so they can charge for unnecessary(optional) items since we don't pay anything to enjoy it.