By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Other Console Game this Gen Will match Crysis Graphics(56k)!

Ok dont get mad, im just saying there are better looking console games than what your showing me.

Sadly I cant post any pics at the moment..

mM
Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
~flame said:
Tsk!tsk tsk.. even the most hardcore fanboy's won't admit crysis is superior in every way shape and form.*sigh*

I know it's unbelieveable how stubborn they are, hey I would never say this is one of the best games out there, but graphically it's way better then everything else. 

Yeah i have playing crysis on my brother computer(hes a major PC gamer), When i play games like gears of war 2 Am like Wow this game is awesome and all but compare to

crysis, gears of war 2 looks last gen.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

leo-j said:
Ok dont get mad, im just saying there are better looking console games than what your showing me.

just name them i'll post the pics.

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I won't debate it. Crysis is the benchmark of modern realistic shooters on PCs, how can someone say a gaming console can do better? I'm not saying gaming consoles do wrose than what Crysis delivers, they come close, but again, the graphics delivered in Crysis are far from what consoles can generate atm. Oh, and @OP, why include the WIi in the debate lol.

Crysis should serve as a benchmark for next gen HD consoles. Not current gen ones. Games like MGS4 and Killzone 2, Gears 2 and many others have graphics bwyond believe, but they aren't better than what Crysis currently delivers, and Crysis Warhead looks better than the first Crysis, and the first Crysis hasn't been matched by a gaming console as of yet.

if gear and metal gear would have been made without consoles in mind, only aiming at the pc like crysis they would look better than crysis because technically the achievement was greater on consoles with the hardware limitation so it doesn't makes much sense to compare them, if crysis would have been made with consoles in mind it may have looked worse.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Lets see if I can post some pics

mM

According to Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

Direct X 10 GPU on Vista/XP = 46% of the market.

Dual/Quad cores = 60% of the market.

Of those only 50% have a Direct X 10 GPU which is a Radeon 3850 or better. So theres only 26% steam players that could play the game at medium or better.

Of the systems that could run the game on high only 15% of the overall Steam gamers could do it.

So you're talking about a very small minority of people here.

Tease.

leo-j said:

leo im not getting mad dude lol im just stating you are wrong . i was non-believer also until i played crysis recently and i must say and confident that crysis will be un matched this gen. i think crytek will be the only studio to surpass crysis graphics if they make another game. with there engine.

"if gear and metal gear would have been made without consoles in mind, only aiming at the pc like crysis they would look better than crysis because technically the achievement was greater on consoles with the hardware limitation so it doesn't makes much sense to compare them, if crysis would have been made with consoles in mind it may have looked worse."

Not really, the difference between console games and PC games is not only the graphics /what you see) but also the sound, the physics, the loading times, the frames per sec. All those are improvements you can only really visualize when gaming on MAX settings and not through images. These are things Crysis tops games like Gears and MGS4 in. Not saying these two games look bad, they look amazing, just not as good a Crysis.

What some people don't get is that a PC has better ways to run a game on higher settings than consoles because by logic they have more power. A console doesn't upgrade and can't be upgraded while a PC getws upgraded almost every month. New graphics cards, more RAM, you name it and you have more power.

Another thing people don't understand is that because a game looks better than the other, it doesn't mean the other game looks bad, it just means the other one looks better.

I'ts like comparing an Enzo to an Aston Martin. They are both fast cars, but one is faster. Doesn't make the other one slow.

Pete_Beast said:

"if gear and metal gear would have been made without consoles in mind, only aiming at the pc like crysis they would look better than crysis because technically the achievement was greater on consoles with the hardware limitation so it doesn't makes much sense to compare them, if crysis would have been made with consoles in mind it may have looked worse."

Not really, the difference between console games and PC games is not only the graphics /what you see) but also the sound, the physics, the loading times, the frames per sec. All those are improvements you can only really visualize when gaming on MAX settings and not through images. These are things Crysis tops games like Gears and MGS4 in. Not saying these two games look bad, they look amazing, just not as good a Crysis.

What some people don't get is that a PC has better ways to run a game on higher settings than consoles because by logic they have more power. A console doesn't upgrade and can't be upgraded while a PC getws upgraded almost every month. New graphics cards, more RAM, you name it and you have more power.

Another thing people don't understand is that because a game looks better than the other, it doesn't mean the other game looks bad, it just means the other one looks better.

I'ts like comparing an Enzo to an Aston Martin. They are both fast cars, but one is faster. Doesn't make the other one slow.

No, its like comparing Mercedes to Porsche and saying one is Mercedes is faster, even though 95% of all Mercedes cars are far slower than the Porsche model you're comparing it to.

Tease.