By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Other Console Game this Gen Will match Crysis Graphics(56k)!

good graphics but mgs4 has better graphics even gamespot think so

Around the Network

yeah this game doesnt look as good as gears imo...

Onyxmeth said:

I don't mean to be a party pooper. I think Crysis looks great, but can't anyone ever show in-game screens of the actual game and not just test screens of scenery?

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Collector said:
good graphics but mgs4 has better graphics even gamespot think so

gamespot didn't nominate LBP as game of the year..show's how much credible they are.

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

@flame

Thats not an in game screen, that was pre rendered "gameplay" that crytek showed in 2006 to show everyone what they where aiming for in the cry engine.

mM
Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
yeah this game doesnt look as good as gears imo...

i have gears..im currently playing crysis and i think crysis looks better than gears..juding from leo-J and your post.

you guys have not obivously played the game.

Not as good as MGs4 and Gears??? what?? Crysis warhead is technically so far ahead is isn't even funny, sigh I will not even try anymore.

That's a fantastic shot. How about some more of those in the OP so you can drop the scenery pics? You're not advertising for Myst here. I want to see enemies, explosions and bullets. Also is there a HUD in game, because I haven't seen one yet in any pics.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ok dude, if you have the game, why not take an in game screen from your pc?

mM

I will do it, it will take a while though I just reinstalled windows and haven't installed my games yet.