By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 all shooters????

ok now take any game that pass 1 million on PS3.... that it make more a shooter platform and racing platforme ???? I mean it's fifty fifty on that one :)

Around the Network
endimion said:
ok now take any game that pass 1 million on PS3.... that it make more a shooter platform and racing platforme ???? I mean it's fifty fifty on that one :)

no people will ask 'what's good on PS3?'. they'll be told 'Resistance and Motorstorm are the best games so far'. those people wont label it a shooter or racer console. upon hearing only two titles, they'll label PS3 as a console without many/any games.

gog85 said:no people will ask 'what's good on PS3?'. they'll be told 'Resistance and Motorstorm are the best games so far'. those people wont label it a shooter or racer console. upon hearing only two titles, they'll label PS3 as a console without many/any games.
Those are the most hyped PS3 games, not the best PS3 games. The PS3 has alot more to offer then those two games. I really don't see why Motorstorm is even mentioned as one of the better PS3 games. Hell, there are other racing games better than Motorstorm. Also, the PS3 will be getting even more solid games fairly soon; by fairly soon, I mean in a few weeks. The PS3 has great games out right now, too; such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Oblivion, Resistance, Virtua Fighter 5, and more!

grimygunz said:

Arrg it seems people are missing the point of the thread now.

It has nothing to do with how good the line-up is, as its a great looking year for all 3. I own a ps3 and 360 and the only game of interest for me on the 360 are not only shooters as i want eternal sonata and lost oddessy when they are out, other than thoes 2 game every thing else that i want is a shooter. Bioshock, mass, and maybe if any of my old college friends get it.

Almost every other great game out is multiplatform COD4, GH3, Rock Band, Assassins Creed, 

Mass Effect is an wrpg with some shooter elements in it...  Most would classify it as an rpg rather than a shooter...

grandmaster192 said:
gog85 said:no people will ask 'what's good on PS3?'. they'll be told 'Resistance and Motorstorm are the best games so far'. those people wont label it a shooter or racer console. upon hearing only two titles, they'll label PS3 as a console without many/any games.
Those are the most hyped PS3 games, not the best PS3 games. The PS3 has alot more to offer then those two games. I really don't see why Motorstorm is even mentioned as one of the better PS3 games. Hell, there are other racing games better than Motorstorm. Also, the PS3 will be getting even more solid games fairly soon; by fairly soon, I mean in a few weeks. The PS3 has great games out right now, too; such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Oblivion, Resistance, Virtua Fighter 5, and more!

i didnt say they are the best games. i said that is what people will be told when they go to ask 'what is good on PS3?'. i know there are better games than RFoM and MS but that isnt what people in general are being told. and its showing in the sales numbers.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
grimygunz said:

Arrg it seems people are missing the point of the thread now.

It has nothing to do with how good the line-up is, as its a great looking year for all 3. I own a ps3 and 360 and the only game of interest for me on the 360 are not only shooters as i want eternal sonata and lost oddessy when they are out, other than thoes 2 game every thing else that i want is a shooter. Bioshock, mass, and maybe if any of my old college friends get it.

Almost every other great game out is multiplatform COD4, GH3, Rock Band, Assassins Creed,

Mass Effect is an wrpg with some shooter elements in it... Most would classify it as an rpg rather than a shooter...

yeah if mass effect is a shooter... any JRPG is not an RPG...