By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 7th Generation Fanboy Treaty

3.7 is incorrect. The PS3 interface looks a hell of a lot more professional and streamlined than the 360's crayon coloured interface

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Article 3.5 -- We no longer blame “lazy developers” for the PS3’s programming difficulties. Sony deserves all the blame.

you being serious? after looking at games that are exclusive to the console, how could you say its sony's fault?

Article 3.7 –- The PS3’s interface is dour and ugly.

I'm sorry but I just have to disagree with this one. Your xmb can look however you want it to and it works very well and I don't see how the 360's is any better. Check out www.ps3-themes.com for great free themes for your xmb. You can use your ps3 browser to download them to avoid the usb stick step.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Can't agree with several points, including the 360 having the best-balanced library. Try telling that to my girlfriend.

Also, the Virtual Console keeps the Wii's online service from being awful. Yes, downloadable games are a component of that.

Article 3.5 -- We no longer blame “lazy developers” for the PS3’s programming difficulties. Sony deserves all the blame.

Too emotive...Suggest revision

Article 3.5 -- The decision to use The Cell processor in a mainstream games console was a commercially inept decision.

Around the Network

I'd never put my signature on "that" !!!

this tread is really getting nowhere.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

I think claiming that the PS3 has the best lineup in 2008 is a bit too much. Also, most references to this and that interface looking better or worse are way too oppinionish to fit in something like this.

I do mostly approve of everything else, though, and applaud you for the effort. Better luck with the next version, if you choose to make one. =P

I give this thread

Thought 9/10
Flamebait 10/10
Chance of being ratified 0/10

Lets face it you've more chance of America gaining a social conscience and signing the Kyoto treaty than getting this puppy passed.

Good effort tho. Flamethrower at the ready !

That failed.........HARD

If you aren't playing B3YOND, you're playing behind

Playstation 3: It Only Does Everything