By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 7th Generation Fanboy Treaty

Eh, I think too many people are taking this too seriously. It was meant to be more fun than flamebait.

**rips up document**

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
izaaz101 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Brainslug said:
I'd like to submit that anything points relating to DVD playback are completely irrelevant - if you're the type of person who doesn't have a DVD player yet (at the cripplingly expensive price of $25-$30 - GASP!) you probably don't own a current generation video game systems which I imagine you probably think is something only millionaires can afford.

I don't have room for dvd-player so I use my 360 as one. So it is not completely irrelevant. ;)

But if you had a wii, you could buy a dvd player and stack them on top of each other.........no problems with space!

No, there would be even more problems with the space. I would need a console which can play my favourite games!

Well, that's true. Wait, what about PC? I'm assuming you're typing from one now, so you could have vgchartz (and other "lesser" internet explorations), games, and dvd playback all-in-one. Forget the wii/360/dvd player.............you have a lot of space! But I see that you're avatar is Gears........so that poses a problem (at least for the 2nd one, right?). Maybe we can change your "favourite games" to PC only ones.......you know you want to do it (think of all the space!).

haha i laughed sorry-

and more with responses.

izaaz101 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
izaaz101 said:

But if you had a wii, you could buy a dvd player and stack them on top of each other.........no problems with space!

No, there would be even more problems with the space. I would need a console which can play my favourite games!

Well, that's true. Wait, what about PC? I'm assuming you're typing from one now, so you could have vgchartz (and other "lesser" internet explorations), games, and dvd playback all-in-one. Forget the wii/360/dvd player.............you have a lot of space! But I see that you're avatar is Gears........so that poses a problem (at least for the 2nd one, right?). Maybe we can change your "favourite games" to PC only ones.......you know you want to do it (think of all the space!).

My pc does not fit under my tv so that fails too! Not to mention I would be missing a lot of great games!

Esa-Petteri said:
izaaz101 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
izaaz101 said:

My pc does not fit under my tv so that fails too! Not to mention I would be missing a lot of great games!

Ah dammit. I'm losing at every turn. Maybe you could................nah, I'm all out. You've won this battle Esa. But I'll be back.

One day, when I see a post by you, on some thread, somewhere on VGC, I might respond. I just might respond. And (hopefully) I'll win. Believe it. Otherwise I'll have to find this post, copy-paste it, and that would take a lot of time.

Around the Network

Well maybe the fanboy treaty should be replaced with the Treaty of Truth

Xbox 360 - First to launch and thanks to its parents deep pockets will almost certainly finish in second place. Great games coupled with lacklustre build quality.

PS3 - Late to launch and always playing catchup. Used in a despicable manner to force an unecessary new format on the gaming community. Ultimately payed the highest price with an unfriendly programming environment and ludicrous entry price. Superb Blu Ray player tho.Last place

Wii - Broke the mould and upset the establishment in every way. How dare they provide an innovative product at an affordable price. Do Nintendo have no shame.
Outright winner