By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I added her. Why not? I thought she was permabanned? Or did she just decide to comeback?

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
libellule said:
so is it the true gallback ?

the one that I tried to "pick a fight with" 2 years ago when I came on VGC ???

the one that hated the PS3 so much ???

the one that was always fighting vs cklmb ?

(I accepted her invitation)

yes

i guess so

correct

hell yeah

but, u were already in VGChartz 2 years ago ???

I thought u were a "bit more new" ...

I still hope it is the true Gballzack !

Time to Work !

libellule said:
so is it the true gallback ?

the one that I tried to "pick a fight with" 2 years ago when I came on VGC ???

the one that hated the PS3 so much ???

the one that was always fighting vs cklmb ?

(I accepted her invitation)

http://www.orlyowl.com/upload/files/orly_owl.jpg" width="127" height="116">

hmmm....good thing i didn't accept the request

I said yes, saw this thread and then deleted. Now I know tha "it" is/was a troll menace...AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Now...where did I put the other half...

11ht11 said:
i accepted....was that a big mistake?

Only time will tell...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
Erm.. no I just say what's in my mind, is that a problem?

Nop I was just wondering ^^'. *Scared*.

epsilon72 said:

Is this an isolated unbanning? (i.e., someone had the know-how to hack the site and unban only him/her)?
Or did we just get one of those epic EVERYONE UNBANNED AT ONCE mistakes that has happened in the past?

Also, I wonder who his/her alternate account is...because you know they most likely come here often still, and I can't imagine them coming here without posting..

No, as I recall, it was on purpose.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

kirby007 said:
ah Who got the first pm filled with cats?! send it to me

I feel left out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

How many hundreds of people did she request today anyway?? just an hour ago she had 800 friends, and now its 910 friends! Something must be up.

Final-Fan said:
kirby007 said:
ah Who got the first pm filled with cats?! send it to me

I feel left out. 

Were they hentai cats(girls)? She had a thing going for dogs as i recall.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"