By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
If the mods do it right, they'll ban her permanently again, we already have enough trolls around here to disturb the place enough as it is.

niet zo'n nuchtere houding meer? zij/hij heeft nog niks verkeerd gedaan

First of all I find it rude to talk in a language on a board of which you know most of the people around here don't speak. Second of all, once a troll always a troll, not, Kirby?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Something happened Onna76? You sound furious about something?

Erm.. no I just say what's in my mind, is that a problem?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I added her =)

I added her, hopefully she'll at least be more entertaining than the pathetic trolls we have currently. A quality troll could be far more useful to the site than another fanboy mod.

Around the Network

I wasn't sure about adding a friend I'd never heard of, but now that I see there's a chance to get some hassle free pron ... I'm in.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

If it really is her where are her posts?

I doubt she could resist some trolling, she never could before.

I declined because I doubt it's the real deal. Someone likely hack into her account. Why would the permaban be lifted anyway?

i accepted....was that a big mistake?

Damn, I was actually hoping (s)he was back.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

checked her page and saw about 80 wall posts in a day(the21st of december).

me:wtf...i guess i shouldnt add her....
second thoughts-->*wat d fck !!! vgcz members really are so desperate, i bet they are into online dating* LMFAO

me:fck this...im not adding her....they probably flooded her inbox with about 200+ mails just today alone..

well....what can i say....welcome back and don't get banned.....although i dont know u ;)