By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol Hm I saw she had so many friends including some of the ppl I normally see posting on here so I figured it was alright to add her to the friend list now but some of you are making me think I made a mistake haha ;P on noess..

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Well you can always delete her from your friendlist.

The Infamous GBallzack. Interesting.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

If the mods do it right, they'll ban her permanently again, we already have enough trolls around here to disturb the place enough as it is.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
If the mods do it right, they'll ban her permanently again, we already have enough trolls around here to disturb the place enough as it is.

niet zo'n nuchtere houding meer? zij/hij heeft nog niks verkeerd gedaan

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

We can be sure of it that she will.  I find it still strange that she added me I never spoke with her and I am pretty sure she couldn't have remembered me so it must be a alt account of someone......Kirby??

konnichiwa said:
kirby007 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

We can be sure of it that she will.  I find it still strange that she added me I never spoke with her and I am pretty sure she couldn't have remembered me so it must be a alt account of someone......Kirby??

who knows maybe its gent or luik

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
konnichiwa said:
kirby007 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

I would put my money on Antwerpen.

konnichiwa said:
kirby007 said:
konnichiwa said:
kirby007 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

I would put my money on Antwerpen.

or beerschot

i accepted her friend request, it is always good to have some one like Gball in your friends list.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434