By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF X-2 is better than FFXII !!!

You can see Rikku's thong.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

I really liked both as well. People tend you hate on the Final Fantasy series just because they became even more popular.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Tremble said:
Utada Hikaru rules! Funny you talk about her cause a few hours earlier I was watching her singin simple and clean live on youtube lol

She's amazing, i have some DVD's of her, but i'm still missing the Unplugged...

I thought Final Fantasy XII was pretty good, it's up there with my top FF games. The story wasn't that great but the gameplay was awesome, I put a lot of hours into that game and there's still many things I didn't do, and it's very hard to get bored of it to, very fun game.

So I'll have to disagree, in my opinion X-2 was probably the worst FF game ever released. IN MY OPINION.

i hated XII it had this MMO feel, a battle system that i think is heresy to the final fantasy name, a bad story and vaan(i, for no reason hate him)

Around the Network

I also think X-2 is better than XII. both of the good endings in X-2 put a smile on my face.

Tremble said:
- The story: even if it's a bit girly at first, it becomes much more interresting after 10 hours. In XII, there is almost no story.

- Graphics: Yeah XII has really big areas, but the design is pretty average and there is like a grey filter. In X-2, it's all about colours, funny clothes and nice costumes for the girls.

- Fighting system: Classic in X-2, I really liked the costumes system, pretty funny and esthetic. In XII, it sux.

- Characters: yuna, pain and rikku are great! Leblanc's clan is pretty funny too IMO. In XII, excepted fran and balthier ...

That's a problem. I want a story that will hook me right off the bat or at least within the first 2-3 hours, not after 1/4 of the game. As for which one is the better one, it's hard to decide. Both were disappointing, but I'm going with FFXII since I somehow manage to beat it twice. As for FF X-2, I just couldn't take it after the first 3 hours.

Ummm -no.. Just No! ffX-2 was great but not as great as ff12.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I agree with you, FF X-2 at least managed to make me laugh, the only good thing to come out of FF12 was revanant wings.

NO. I loved everything about FFXII. FFX-2 was a disgrace to the series.