By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF X-2 is better than FFXII !!!

I liked both games.

Have no problem with X-2; if it wasn't as good as X, well, that's no big crime.

Around the Network

Short answer: not even close. Long answer will be in my next post.

I liked them both, for different reasons.

The games don't play alike at all, it's a bit hard to compare... I do think both games are underrated, though. Nobody appreciates FFXII because it's too different from a normal FF, and everyone hates on FFX-2 because it didn't take itself seriously (it's a hard game to defend, I'll say that much).

eh i loved X-2 in its own way but it dissapointed me BIG time my first play through. the second time around when i looked at it as the quirky Japanese targeted rpg it was i enjoyed it much more. while many don't agree with me FFX was my second favorite in the series so i had really high expectations

i personally enjoyed FFXII much more

FFX-2 is absolutely fantastic.

Great graphics, good battle system, love the heroines, love the cast, love the multiple endings... and 1000 words is a great song!

Maybe it's the FFX fan speaking in me, but I do not regert beating it 3 times... I enjoyed every moment of it.

Around the Network

I haven't played FFX-2, but FFXII was fantastic! I will fight about it.

FFX-2... I'm a girl and I thought it was too pink and bubbly but to be fair I guess it had some good moments too. I loved the jobs and battle system.

Can't say I played FFXII much... I don't feel like playing it that much cause o all the negativity around the game. I'll have to at some point though.

I have not played X-2. But FFXII is the best FF game I have. It's amazing, great, epic and incredibly well done. I havent played a single jRPG game that comes close to how good was FFXII.

FFXII is a disgrace to the FF franchise, how I loath that game, it's the only FF game I have only played one, I barely manage that.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

How about they are both horrible, horrible, horrible and X-2 edges XII just a little bit on the horrible scale (since I stopped playing before I stopped playing XII)?

They were awful. My God, awful

www.jamesvandermemes.com