By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: "infamous is awesome. period. end of statement."

"Infamous is awesome. Period. End of statement. I know a lot of times we at IGN get railed on for over-hyping games -- we tell you a game looks great during the preview period but then crap on it when review time comes -- but I'm willing to put my reputation on the line right now and tell you I can't see that happening with this game.

Infamous is a blast, and you're going to need to buy it come spring. "

the rest is here: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/940/940036p1.html.

wow thsi game is looking REALLY GOOD.

Around the Network

Alright this game is within my radar watch.

Make it longer than 15 hours, I will get it. That is my only requirement on top of it actually being good.

Acevil said:
Make it longer than 15 hours, I will get it. That is my only requirement on top of it actually being good.

What if it's 14 1/2 hours?

badgenome said:
Acevil said:

What if it's 14 1/2 hours?

In that case, I will buy it at $40 aka price drop at boxing day.

If it is under 10 hours, I will only get it if it is $20-30.

Around the Network
luisgvm said:

"Infamous is awesome. Period. End of statement. I know a lot of times we at IGN get railed on for over-hyping games -- we tell you a game looks great during the preview period but then crap on it when review time comes -- but I'm willing to put my reputation on the line right now and tell you I can't see that happening with this game.

Sorry mate, but that well dried up long ago.

Hope the game turns out well anyway, though.

last night on Xplay the game looked really really fun.if it reviews over 8.5 i ll buy it

I'm listening..

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

This game (if i'm not mistaken) was claimed by the dev's to be short.. real short, but the quality makes up for it.

Regardless I'm getting it, it reminds me of Crackdown, but I don't know why.....

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Eh... i still have more hope from Prototype.

Which is kinda sad since that one was made by the Hulk Unleashed guys.