By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: "infamous is awesome. period. end of statement."

Can't you just run around blowing stuff up without having to do the main mission?

That's usually a good time killer :)

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Can't you just run around blowing stuff up without having to do the main mission?

That's usually a good time killer :)

That's the entire point of a sandbox game, I think!

sadly...i havent liked any videos i have seen for it

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

@gilgamesh:

Yeah, you can start killing random people in the like if you want. But they won't take kindly to that. Mobs may start throwing rocks at you. Some people will start putting up fliers and the like saying what a horrible person you are. The people will not be happy. :P

You don't have to be a superhero.  You can be a supervillian, just like those you're trying to defeat.  ^_^

MrBubbles said:

Yeah... that's how i felt too... I just feel like the gameplay looks all wrong... like a lot of it is just copying the failed GTA gameplay for some reason.

Eh i'll still get it probably.

I'm a mark for create your own superhero gameplay.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

@gilgamesh:

Yeah, you can start killing random people in the like if you want. But they won't take kindly to that. Mobs may start throwing rocks at you. Some people will start putting up fliers and the like saying what a horrible person you are. The people will not be happy. :P

You don't have to be a superhero.  You can be a supervillian, just like those you're trying to defeat.  ^_^

lol awesome I'm going to have to look into buy this

They must have got paid by Sony early

:D

Lurker said:
They must have got paid by Sony early

Care to add something constructive to the thread next time?

Seems you've trolled before.  See you in three days.

Kasz216 said:
MrBubbles said:

Yeah... that's how i felt too... I just feel like the gameplay looks all wrong... like a lot of it is just copying the failed GTA gameplay for some reason.

Eh i'll still get it probably.

I'm a mark for create your own superhero gameplay.

i had recently picked up Crackdown when i first saw the video for it...and at first i was like..."awesome...another openworld superhero game"  and then it gets into gameplay footage and the character is slinking about like a pedophile in a playground and im like "...wtf...  "

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur