By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The reason LBP fails...

badgenome said:
Max King of the Wild said:
infamy give it up. You came in her to try and troll the game. Just stop while you are ahead.

LMAO. Epic typo.

lol... damn...

Around the Network

Is there actually REAL levels to play ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
Is there actually REAL levels to play ?

yes - 5 story and 1 challenge level

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Wow that level pack looks amazing!

Definitely going to pick that up.

5 new story levels and 1 challenge. Looking at how many levels we had before story-wise, we are talking about extending the game by about 15%, possibly more since we add in new trophies as well.

We get new materials for level building, new costumes, etc... for $5.99. How can someone complain about that yet they don't bitch about $20-30 for stupid missions in GTAIV DLC?

The reasons in this thread for the hate is sad. I have not seen so much hate for a game in quite a while.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

It's worth it for the paint gun alone. No you cannot make a paint gun like that in the current level editor.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

KylieDog said:
Paying for something that should be free isn't reasonable.

Quit whining.  That's all I hear is 'waaaa I have to pay $6 waaaaaaa!'

Get off it.  If you want to complain, don't buy it and miss out on all the fun we'll be having.  Cuz I know I'll be having a blast.

They worked with Konami on 6 new levels, and also created over 100 new items (from stickers to objects to sound devices), and new costumes.  They created a GUN FOR YOU TO SHOOT PEOPLE.  I'd pay $6 just for a damn gun.  Give me a break.

All of this, and you want to complain that it's not free?  I'll pay $6 for this any day.  And I'll smile doing it.

Yeah they deleted MGS themed levels..but they were OK at best anyway.  The only appeal that they had was that they were MGS themed.  These levels will be 10 times better, garunteed.

LBP fails because you're too stingy to pay for the work a company put out?  We create levels and people play them for free because we create them on our own time and at our own pace.  Media Molecule does this sort of thing TO MAKE MONEY.  And $6 is very reasonable for all of this at that.

Now will this paint gun add more playability to the game? Meaning like can I shoot enemies with it?

I have seen people complain about LBP not having enouhg gameplay in it, like backflips, powerups, blah blah blah.

Now we get something and still not happy?

Am I right about this? Can this gun be used to create completely new level ideas or is the gun completely different from what I am thinking it is?
Since this gen began I think gamers have been getting a bit too spoiled. Now all you see is people bitching and moaning all the time because things don't go their way.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

dbot said:
It's worth it for the paint gun alone. No you cannot make a paint gun like that in the current level editor.

Exactly.  Why isn't this being mentioned?  And the fact that you have to "sneak" around lights, i don't think that is an option yet either.  It seems this is adding significant gameplay options.  It looks pretty great to me.

And I played Metal Gear Sackboy last night, so they obviously aren't deleting all the levels (if any, anymore).

This OP is so full of fail...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

ok, it s fun

when can we get that ?

Still didnt finish the game, got me bored before the end

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !