By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The reason LBP fails...

Looks like a pretty awesome pack, but I'm not buying this, my levels end up being jack shit.

Around the Network

This is a must buy for any MGS fan. DLC for the win, if you can't afford it then stop bitching.

I will be buying this when it comes out. I have bought all the Little Big Planet DLC. I like how even after a game comes out that the expand on it. I dont see a problem with it. It is not like they released an unfinished game and are trying to make you pay for the rest of it. This game was meant to expand and become larger over time.

Euphoria14 said:

Why do people hate on this game every chance they get? Big deal you don't have your user made MGS levels (although there are still plenty on there). You still have over 150K levels to play.

You also can not make the music, costumes, paintgun, etc... which are also contained in the pack. For $5.99 it actually isn't bad at all.

The game still gives you more freedom than pretty much any other game out there, even after picking it apart for whatever it is getting picked apart for.

Really? Well that sucks.  I don't get why people think this game was revolutionary then.

So it is just another game with a level editor.  Funny how people argued against that before the game was released.

It doesn't even really qualify as a "Create a ____" genre.

Ari_Gold said:
This is a must buy for any MGS fan. DLC for the win, if you can't afford it then stop bitching.

That's not why he was complaining.

He was complaining because people had already made similar things for free that had been deleted for no legal reason.

Just because people wanted to delete it so they could charge for something similar.

Around the Network

They didnt delete the mgs level..

mM

People are really overblowing the whole deleted for copyright thing. Right now, I'm looking at two Mario Bros. level, a Dead Space level, a level that shows you how to make loads of copyrighted costumes (incl. Snake), a Metal Gear Solid level, a StarFox music level, a SAW level, and a Spirited Away music level, all on the first page.

The God of War level got deleted for violent content (you sacrifice people near the end), not for copyright violation.

i thought this was create share and play. not pay download and play.