By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The reason LBP fails...

Infamy79 said:

10% of the RRP of a full game for 4 new outfits or another 10% for one outfit a gun and some pictures that could have been made in MSPaint?

I wonder how many of you people planning on buying this stuff said that the GTA IV download was going to be horse armour.

You can buy an entire game on Virtual Console or WiiWare for less than the cost of each of these packs. Put the two packs together and you can buy the best ranked game of all time for less.

why are you trying to convice people it isnt worth the money? I mean you'd have some standing if you had the game and it was your opinion but this is just comming off as trollish. Especially since those games you are talking about are old as hell and i beat 4 times already(im assuming you are taslking about zelda oot)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Plus tons of new stickers (72), materials (12), decorations (10), and objects (18).

MSPaint FTW!!!

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Infamy79 said:
KylieDog said:

Plus tons of new stickers (72), materials (12), decorations (10), and objects (18).

MSPaint FTW!!!

Can you use MS Paint to make 3D objects, music, sounds, and 3-D Levels?

mmmkay then.

So because the pictues have a certain art style that goes with the game art style its low quality and stupid to pay... wow...

@ OP - whatever - you obviously don't get it.

LBP is an amazing game and i'm excited for the new levels and extras. hell, i'll probably pay 5 bucks just for the paint ball gun. i'm soo glad i bought a ps3 for this game cause it is easily my favorite game this gen. xD

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Infamy79 said:
KylieDog said:

MSPaint FTW!!!

Can you use MS Paint to make 3D objects, music, sounds, and 3-D Levels?

mmmkay then.

I said "and some pictures that could have been made in MSPaint" I never said all of it
All I'm asking for is a little perspective, this content is a rip off

Never argue with idiots

infamy give it up. You came in her to try and troll the game. Just stop while you are ahead.

Max King of the Wild said:
infamy give it up. You came in her to try and troll the game. Just stop while you are ahead.

So you admit I'm ahead?

Never argue with idiots

Just follow his sign and everything will be alright.

LMAO. Epic typo.

I've nothing to add to this civil and scintillating discussion, sadly.