By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The reason LBP fails...

SpartanFX said:

the only failure in this thread is op.

that looks freaking insane.

I don't ahve the game and that makes me want to buy the game due to my love for MGS4

that's DLC costume with extra level with MGS theme in it.

awesome is all i can say.How much is it?

$5.99

Seems reasonable to me.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Should read the GAF thread.

Everyone is excited and wants it.

KylieDog said:
It does NOT violate copyright. That is horseshit fed from MM.

Do you know what parody is? Ever see comodians dress up like celebs and copy them? Adverts and music videos copying hollywood movies? Fan art in general and so on?

Making MGS or whatever levels for ourselves is perfectly fine.

They only reasons they are deleting it is what I posted, so they can charge for it instead.

Don't be so blind, they are trying to pump money from people for what CAN AND SHOULD be free.

lawl, you can't copyright a celebrity.
And I'm pretty sure people would buy this stuff regardless.

KylieDog said:
Paying for something that should be free isn't reasonable.

yeah like Singstar, Rockband and Guitar Hero track packs.

and GTA4 DLC pack.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

KylieDog said:
Paying for something that should be free isn't reasonable.

I know, right?

Charging for DLC? What is the world coming to!

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
KylieDog said:
It does NOT violate copyright. That is horseshit fed from MM.

Do you know what parody is? Ever see comodians dress up like celebs and copy them? Adverts and music videos copying hollywood movies? Fan art in general and so on?

Making MGS or whatever levels for ourselves is perfectly fine.

They only reasons they are deleting it is what I posted, so they can charge for it instead.

Don't be so blind, they are trying to pump money from people for what CAN AND SHOULD be free.

lawl, you can't copyright a celebrity.
And I'm pretty sure people would buy this stuff regardless.

if the parody effects sales of the real thing then yes its against copyright laws. I'd assume the parody would do that... but if you want for free cant you make one yourself and not load it online?

What horrible people, joining two of the best games on PS3!!! and adding to their game!!! How could they!!!!

KylieDog said:

...because plenty of users have created MGS themed levels, paradying MGS and providing a lot of what this contains, for free. Until it was deleted.

Sony gave back those levels some time ago.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I thought the whole point of LBP was for users to work for weeks for eachother and not get paid.

Not only, but still why the hell should the devs just abandon the game to the community only. It will surely die if they do that.

Well selling over a million sales, racking in profit, being one of the best selling games on that platform and being at the top of the UK charts is now considered a fail? dam i shudder to think what haze, lair, banjo, too human and most other games are called.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st