By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Galaxy Scans from Famitsu! I said WOW!

Thanks omoneru, its cool having a forum large enough that the forum can tap into its resources (people) in a time of need and someone will step up and do something for the benefit of us all ;)

As for Galaxy? Well it and Brawl are having an epic battle with each other, each trying to become my most wanted game. They have both far surpassed any other game I have been waiting for in the past 10 years and with each update from either game the battle between the games in my mind grows more intense
:D->-<

Around the Network

I just feel like posting this...cause I still find it hilarious even if it's just a tech demo for GC hehe.  Hard to believe that was 7 years ago...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@TWRoO
the purple dragon was spyro. Where is spyro now?

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

@ Emmitt2222, BenKenobi88, eab

Yup, sure thing. Thanks for the kind words.

As for the percentage, it's not that 60% of SMG is from SM128. Rather 60% of SM128 have been utilized for making SMG, which can in fact be a small portion of SMG.

Miyamoto said another 20% of SM128 was utilized for making Pikmin on GC. The rest, 20% will be used in the future. (60+20+20=100)

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

omoneru said:
Sqrl said:
Just read through the translation, just wanted to say thanks! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

I appreciate your kind words.

I was just about to wonder why I bothered to translate the interview in the first place when nobody even said a single "thanks" as they were too busy fighting over which game was better. 

Well, so much for game forums, I guess.

Yakushite kurete hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu ne ^v^. Indeed at times I have the feeling game fora are more a place to fight out wars then just to have normal, friendly conversations :(

Concerning Mario Galaxy I can't wait to get the game! The game is going to have different planets. What you see on scans for instance are a Water Planet, Magma Planet and a Desert Planet. No Japanese release date announced (darn), hopefully only 1 month waiting or even better sooner, before we find out.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Rol, sure. well the fourth page won't show up on my browser. meh

edit: thanks onna.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

omoneru said:
@ Emmitt2222, BenKenobi88, eab

Yup, sure thing. Thanks for the kind words.

As for the percentage, it's not that 60% of SMG is from SM128. Rather 60% of SM128 have been utilized for making SMG, which can in fact be a small portion of SMG.

Miyamoto said another 20% of SM128 was utilized for making Pikmin on GC. The rest, 20% will be used in the future. (60+20+20=100)

Sorry, that's what I meant, 60% of Mario 128.  Yeah, a lot of those ideas definitely went to Pikmin.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The game I will buy a Wii for, and it looks so good! Super Mario Sunshine is a good game by the way.

Why are we discussing R&C here? I mean this thread is about Mario scans right or am I looking at the wrong thread?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

See first comment of Kber81 which will explain everything ;)

Let's just now focus on Mario Galaxy only shall we all? ;)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

They need to resurrect that "Planet Mario" commercial they had back in the NES days, they could use it to good effect for this one too! :D

Soriku, cut the useless chatter, it won't help any. 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.