By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Galaxy Scans from Famitsu! I said WOW!

Magikoopa!

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network

First of all, "WoW".

Getting a sample of the variety for the levels is very nice, good to know its not going to be all in space (although I would of actually been ok with that I prefer this). And the more gravity based puzzles I see the more I like it =P

PS - For those of you who posted "Ratchet looks better..." or anything like it, congratulations on trolling. This is a thread about pictures in Famitsu for SMG, if you want to debate the merits of SMG vs R&C:Future then start a new thread, thanks~

To Each Man, Responsibility

Anyway, I'll do the fourth page later if the link is fixed. I've re-read the interview and my translation of the 3 pages seemed decent, although it's not perfectly precise. Now I've got to stop procrastinating and to get back to my work. Later

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

leo-j said:
wasnt kber a nintendo fanboy before he bought a ps3 O_o

ckmlb is a sony "supporter" and he has a wii

Something tells me the ps3 is MORE fun than the wii. Sorry i had to say it,

On topic: Mario galaxy loos amazing the water looks very realisitc(not uncharted realitic) and the game looks like it might be better than mario 64, mario sunshine was a very good game why dont you people like it?

leo-j apparently lets his troll side show too much lately...

"Something tells me the ps3 is MORE fun than the wii. Sorry i had to say it,"

Uh...no, you didn't have to say it, and it just makes everyone ignore what you say if you continually shut down an entire console's fanbase by saying it's not fun... 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

kber81 said:
Androo said:
Don't compare the Rachet with Mario. Dont show your ignorance to the internet like many anti-Nintendo-fanboys do... just don't.

Yeah. There is no comparison between this and Ratchet...

Your right, Mario games STOMP the R&C series. Can't even hold a candle to them.

我是广州人

Around the Network

Miyamoto!

It looks like this game is gonna be OMFGBBQSAUCE-fantastic, like the platformer that is (finally) gonna be better than Mario 64. At least 20,000,000 people are gonna buy this game

@the sony-supporters: lol, they come from nowhere commenting about a game that has nothing to do against this one. And they wonder why people doesn't likes sony-fanboys   

P.S: Oh, and the Wii is crushing the PS3 and even Super Mario Sunshine has a higher rating than any Ratchet game. Sorry, I had to say it. Tsk tsk

Well there's just something different about mario's crazy gravity puzzles, art style, and fun platforming compared to ratchet's style, along with those on-rail segments i saw...which could be fun, but it's certainly not like Mario.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

kber81 said:
Meh... Ratchet looks way better jk... hmm, actually Ratchet really looks way better...

Ha, ha, ha, you're funny.

Don't get me wrong, I still want Ratchet and Clank 5. As for the next Jak game, I stopped caring after Jak and Daxter. Jak and Daxter was a good game, but Jak 2, and Jak 3, just spat in my face. Daxter for the Playstation Portable was decent, but still nothing compared to Jak and Daxter. The Ratchet series for me, spell mediocrity for me. As for the Sly Kooper series... Nope... Well, I guess Ratchet and Clank is the last, first party, platformer, franchise, that I like. Xbox 360 has Banjo Kazooie 3, and Marble Blast Ultra. Nintendo Wii has Super Mario Galaxy. Nintendo DS has New Super Mario Bros. As long as each console has one each... I guess... Good platform games are getting rarer these days.

I'm really exited about this game, but the graphics are not even close to WOW, the gameplay is what makes Mario... Mario.