By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Galaxy Scans from Famitsu! I said WOW!

pobladofx said:
I want this game right now...

I don't know what games to buy for my Wii at the moment...

Any suggestion???

(Already own Zelda:TP, COD3, RE4, Big Brain, SPM, Wii Sports/Play)

If you're searching for something to play alone, try Sonic. It's not perfect, but it's quite funny and comparable to the 2D Sonic games in terms of gameplay.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

The hell? How did a thread with so much win turn into PS3 fanboys full of fail? Ratchet and Clank have nothing to do with this, thus I can't understand why PS3 fanboys are desperately clinging to it in THIS thread.

On topic: Wow...there's just so damn much in this game. Everytime I think Nintendo is showing too much, they always bring more to the table. That's why I like when they're so secretive - there's always much, much more to expect.

And am I the only one that got a bit of nostalgia? Seeing Mario fight some of these classic enemies in 3D made me realize that it was the first time he's done so in a 3D iteration of the series.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

kber81 said:
Meh... Ratchet looks way better jk... hmm, actually Ratchet really looks way better...

lol. Who didn't know this was coming???

Just kiss the tip.

nintendo_fanboy said:
pobladofx said:
I want this game right now...

I don't know what games to buy for my Wii at the moment...

Any suggestion???

(Already own Zelda:TP, COD3, RE4, Big Brain, SPM, Wii Sports/Play)

If you're searching for something to play alone, try Sonic. It's not perfect, but it's quite funny and comparable to the 2D Sonic games in terms of gameplay.

Sonic is quite good but I'd recommend buying it used or rent it. You should also try Mario Strikers Charged Football. Such a good game that every wii owner shouldn't go without. Plus it's online so it pretty much has really long legs [until Nintendo shut down the servers that it or Mario Kart Wii is released...].

On topic: Agreed Claude. Nostalgia is the sole reason why I diwnloaded Super Mario NES first thing when I got my Wii!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

wasnt kber a nintendo fanboy before he bought a ps3 O_o

ckmlb is a sony "supporter" and he has a wii

Something tells me the ps3 is MORE fun than the wii. Sorry i had to say it,

On topic: Mario galaxy loos amazing the water looks very realisitc(not uncharted realitic) and the game looks like it might be better than mario 64, mario sunshine was a very good game why dont you people like it?

mM
Around the Network

Its called flamebait Claude. It seems that watching their favorite platform sink like a rock is causing some people to be quite bitter. As for the actual topic, Mario Galaxy looks flat out amazing. It seems that developers are finally starting to realize that the Wii is capable of better graphics than the last generation of consoles. Even EA, at least in the case of Madden 08, is starting to come around.

I guess I can translate some highlights of the interview. Hold on a bit.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

You know what the really funny thing is? SMG actually looks relatively good in comparison to Ratchet and Clank Future, when really, there should not be anything graphically valid between the two, considering the PS3s power. Now, don't you think that's kind of a downer for PS3 owners?

Just kiss the tip.

Guess I don't have to do the honor anymore, got kind of started, as you're probably a lot faster in translating than me anyway LOL

Edit: I was refering to Omoneru

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Can't wait for this game, but first I need to find a Wii.
Hopefully I can find one on my B day(Nov 9) and then buy galaxy a few days later. It just might work.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089