By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Galaxy Scans from Famitsu! I said WOW!

Androo said:
Don't compare the Rachet with Mario. Dont show your ignorance to the internet like many anti-Nintendo-fanboys do... just don't.

Yeah. There is no comparison between this and Ratchet... 

Around the Network

Ratchet is running on a PS3, Mario is running on a Wii....

I for one, am getting very excited about this game. Only recently have I actually started playing Sunshine on the GC (which reminds me, how do I get through them windows and into the rooms with the sunshine sprites on the main island).

Of course there isn't. Mario is the king of platformers. How can you even THINK of comparing Rachet to mario? Just because it has more polygons doesn't make it a better game, especially when Mario's involved.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

kber81, if you don't understand, don't try to argue, it's not going to help any.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

ye but kber, you are forgetting ratchet sucks, and mario doesn't

you asked for it

flaming perfection is such a stupid thing to do

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

As much as Ratchet is cool and all, it doesn't hold a candle to the Mario series.

I mean Mario is not the best selling franchise in history just by coincidence.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Soriku said:
Mario>R&C

FACT.

lol, dont you guys say gameplay over graphics all the time? And now when you see amazing shots of an amazing game ur going OMG  THE TEXTURES!!!! I know it looks extreemly good, but R&C isnt as old as mario and in sales you cant compare it, but in gameplay you can. I have to agree with Kber81, in graphcis..sorry dont compare.

mM

Cmon people, theres no way Mario can look better than Ractchet. Different consoles. Way I`m sure of, is that it is a better platformer, by far. I`ve played both, and I think Ratchet focuses more in item and weapon use than platforming. It`s more like an adventure game to me.

duh of course the graphics looks better nobody is saying otherwise. Look at Mario 64. It is the best platformer to this very date. All the Rachet games looks 10 times better than SM64... but gameplay wise HA there's no comparing to Mario.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Is it really necessary to create a flaming war in this topic and then I look at kber81 which I'm truly grateful, for f**king up this thread which started out so nicely. For peace sake get a rest you all!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo