By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Galaxy Scans from Famitsu! I said WOW!

Thanks.

And trust me Miyamoto...it'll get to the top 10 most wanted games list hehe.

I'm interested in how long this game will be...the longer the better, in my opinion...more platforming = more fun...so I'm glad to hear the game will be big.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

オモネル:

May I post your translation elsewhere?

I sorta asked you earlier, but you didn't notice. ^^

Parokki, yeah sure. Just a reminder, it's not a perfect translation. I've worked as a professional translater before so I can do it better if I spend more time, but I prioritized speed. just fyi

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Too awesome... where did I put that drool bucket?

Easily my most wanted title, and can say now it will easily be my GOTY. If we (Aussies) don't get it this year - there will be riots on the street... 

This game will do on the Wii, what NSMB did on the DS. It will be a complete system seller for the lifetime of the console.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@Omoneru: Nice.

@Shams:  I think I want MP3 more, but that may be just because it's closer. 

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

*head explodes*

This is easily gonna be one of my favorite games of all-time, next to Kingdom Hearts 2

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Yay!

大きに! m(_ _)m

Legend11 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Is it really necessary to create a flaming war in this topic and then I look at kber81 which I'm truly grateful, for f**king up this thread which started out so nicely. For peace sake get a rest you all!!

We get the same thing by Wii fans (and occasionally PS3 fans) in the Microsoft forum, but strangely enough it's usually Wii fans.  Hopefully everyone starts respecting each forum.

I know we're trying to steer this thread to more on topic waters but I felt I had to address this.

I think everybody needs to stop with the 'wii fanboys did this' or the 'ps3 fanboys said that' rubbish, we need to concentrate on the individuals. If kber trolls on a Wii thread then it means exactly that and nothing more, KBER was out of line, not Team PS3 or the United Organisation of PS3 Fanboys. Because he happens to be a Sony supporter doesn't mean that a Wii supporter has the right or duty to troll a Sony thread and feel justified. Each person is responsible for their own behaviour and nobody elses, regardless if they share the same taste in consoles or not. 

OK, I'm done.

By the way Galaxy looks the absolute business!

Hus said:

Grow up and stop trolling.

shams said:

This game will do on the Wii, what NSMB did on the DS. It will be a complete system seller for the lifetime of the console.

Agreed. The war is over. The Wii has won. Super Mario Galaxy is coming out to get the surrender white flags from the other consoles!

Lol I was just [partially] joking pls don't send you ninjas at me for this!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

It looks like the true successor to Super Mario 64.

Honestly, I can feel this excitement again. The last time I felt this was when the first Super Mario 64 screens were shown in our "Club Nintendo"... something revolutionary? Scary...

The Level design looks superb! This title could turn the Jump and Run Genre upside down... yes, I´m hyped!