By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 box art revealed !

skeezer said:
I can only imagine the PS3 box looks better

Black and Africa mix very well.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
skeezer said:

O_O.....o_o

What? I meant that the cover would look better on the PS3 box, like it always does

^_^

Would be nice to see the PS3 boxart for a new game instead of the 360 one for once!

Being here in the UK the amount of 360 ad's are taking the piss now so getting sick of the console lol

Squall_Leonhart said:
Would be nice to see the PS3 boxart for a new game instead of the 360 one for once!

Being here in the UK the amount of 360 ad's are taking the piss now so getting sick of the console lol

Good lord. Simply click on the High-Res link of the PAL version

SmokedHostage said:
skeezer said:

You need contrast, especially on modern LCDs which struggle to produce "true blacks".

Tease.

Around the Network

Very generic but still not bad. Would have rather the PAL boxart though.

Looks pretty cool. Like the fact that the girl has the bigger gun

4 ≈ One

I like the NTSC cover, the PAL is a little blank.

And yeah, Chris' muscles are unrealistically huge.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I liked the "resident evil 4" font better.

Gamerace said:
I thought the woman was supposed to be African (IE: Black) she sure doesn't look a black woman. Am I mistaken on this?

African doesn't necessarily equal black. North Africans tend to be lighter skinned, with some groups like the Berbers looking downright white (light skin, occasionally blue eyed but still 100% African). Then theres the millions of white Africans, descendents of European colonizers, Indian and other Asian immigrants, and various mixtures (most commonly a European/African mix). I'm sure the reason she doesn't look black has everything to do with Capcom thinking it'd be a easier sell in the west, but it's completely believeble that she could be African based on how she looks.