By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox 360 is over-rated! Yet another Microsoft lie.

They are the reason my electric bill is so high! Stupid 360's using all our energy!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

The worst thing is that consumers will use some of the money they're saving on electricity to buy more games. In essence, M$ is moneyhatting their own growing attach rate while robbing the poor power companies blind. This is why a monopoly is bad.

colonelstubbs said:
They are the reason my electric bill is so high! Stupid 360's using all our energy!

*insert any facepalm pic*

Be honest... you skimmed through the OP.. didn't you?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
colonelstubbs said:

*insert any facepalm pic*

Be honest... you skimmed through the OP.. didn't you?

I hope so. If not he just blamed himself. PS3 needs far more energy

That's it! I'm selling my 360 and getting a 800 watt quad core with 4 way crossfire

Around the Network

This is definitely where the Power of the Cell is helping Sony. With the Cell, I am sure the PS3 is using every watt of power it is rated for.

XBox owners are being tricked into thinking their system use more power, but it doesn't. Shame on you Microsoft. Shame.

Well think of it this way, you can almost play two 360s for the power of one ;)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

You mean it uses less???? They lied??!!! Those dirty mofo's......

4 ≈ One

I'm going to start turning my car on while I play my 360........just to balance things out.

they are absolutely wasting the power supply. i'll just have to use up all usb ports, spin the disc, etc and try to use the remaining power