By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox 360 is over-rated! Yet another Microsoft lie.

I'm pissed off that it doesn't consume as much power as a fridge.

Around the Network

So if it just uses around 75% of power, then it should be called Xbox 270.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

Out of suspicion, I cut open the 360's power brick. Damn thing was half full of mineral water and lemon juice. What the hell are you trying to shill on us, Microsoft!?

Microsoft paid to make us believe it used more than it really did. O.o

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

d21lewis said:
Out of suspicion, I cut open the 360's power brick. Damn thing was half full of mineral water and lemon juice. What the hell are you trying to shill on us, Microsoft!?

It's posts like this that make you a shoo-in for Funniest Forum Member.

i votid 4 u

Around the Network

Wow, I can't even tell how many replies were serious and how many were sarcastic like the OP. All I can say is the power supply is rated at 150W. If the base console uses 105W, then that leaves plenty of power for all those Guitar Hero and play and charge kit accessories to pull the remaining juices from. I mean, seriously they should do the normal thing and rate their power supply at LOWER than what is needed! That would really save on electricity!

=p

I've suspected this for a while, as soon as i go home I'm checking all my electronics.
can someone recommend a good watt reader??

Yep, i'm a girl

You see, I told you MS guys MS was lieing through their teeth, but NOOOOOOOOOO, nobody ever listens to me when I'm always right 2%/100% of the time, DIE MS DIE!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

TheGuardianFID said:

You see, I told you MS guys MS was lieing through their teeth, but NOOOOOOOOOO, nobody ever listens to me when I'm always right 2%/100% of the time, DIE MS DIE!!!

k.

Roflinator said:
TheGuardianFID said:

k.

I was just kidding around dude!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???