By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN console showdown 4 : PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360

The winner does not surprise me one bit =)

Good job PS3!

Around the Network

congrats PS3, it's doing it's thang. I can't comment too much on a 360, don't have one. But wii's 2008 has been weaksauce, so I think it came in last for a good reason.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Congrats to PS3, they had a great 2008 line-up.

Considering this was done based only on IGN's review scores and not an aggregate review compiler like GameRankings, I'd say these results are not entirely definitive.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Awesome!
Good spin for PS3. hope this will get people to purchase more PS3s.

Around the Network

even if you go to gamerankings, the results are almost the same. It came up in a topic a few weeks ago. IGN is pretty good at hitting somewhere around the average most of the time.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I fully agree with this PS3 had best library this year then followed lighly behind by x360 and then Wii with impresive amount of shovelware (and some hidden gems)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

SpartanFX said:
awesome,,,PS3 had a very good line up this year compared to last year,(even though i loved uncharted and heavenly sword last year alot)

well 360 deffo had the best releases last year, but this year its easy the ps3 had the better games, not by much but better never the less.

2009 from the what-we-know previews, its totally clear that ps3 gamers will have the best to choose from.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

And next year will be a loooooooooooooooooooooot better!!

So incredible games to be enjoyed...

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Well Nintendo 1st party games were almost inexistant this year, and so will be next year it seems. So it's possible that next year history will repeat itself, unless Nintendo decides to release more games.