By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everyone is leaving the 360!(Rant)

El Duderino said:
Badassbab said:
Your grammar is just plain awful. Don't ever start a thread ever again.

You have no reason to complain mr. redundant.

I do have a reason to complain. It's not difficult to use spaces between words. Oh and don't call me 'mr. redundant'

Around the Network

^^ Its also not difficult to make non redundant sentences mr. redundant.

I guess it's not difficult to use apostrophes or capital letters either. I suppose not all of us have the mentality of an adult.

Well, i defected the other way, so....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Badassbab said:
I guess it's not difficult to use apostrophes or capital letters either. I suppose not all of us have the mentality of an adult.

HAHAHAHAHA... questioning others mental age... haven´t heard that one in a while...

Around the Network

I thought the 360 gamers were busy playing games when not working/doing college or what ever is age appropriate for them.... right now, im garbing some breakfast while waking up before i head to work.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

SONY leader is recruiting come to the sony forums!

^^ Sony is a sect now ??? Is sony trying to avoid taxes ??? Would explain the behaviour of lots of Sony fanboys though...

El Duderino said:
Badassbab said:

HAHAHAHAHA... questioning others mental age... haven´t heard that one in a while...

Looks like I hit a nerve...is there something you wish to share? Get out into the open? 'Accidently' dropped as a baby head first onto laminated flooring resulting in non-reversible brain damage?

I'm a good listener.

It's a well known fact that PS fanboys are the most powerful force on the internet. We destroyed GameSpot.

Good to see you've had a change of heart, Garnett. Ronster's right, they're getting new recruits all the time and we get hardly any.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective