By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everyone is leaving the 360!(Rant)

Fist Squilliam and then Me,Him one of the biggest Xbox Fans turned Pro PS3,then me,you wanna know why?

360 games never hype up ANYTHING!!!

I mean Halo 3 odst(Freaking halo,you guys should be nutting all over it like we nut over KZ2 and GoW3,Alan Wake(I should be hearing "Only possible on Xenos" type threads going around) and many more games should be shown like Trophys,yet no word from 360 fans nor 360 fanboys,its like hearing how good the other team is doing while no one on your team gives a flying duck.

I used to come on here everyday argue with some crazyed PS fans about CGI graphics and this and that,but now iv given up since 360 fans(Except Sega4life and ComradeTovya and i cant forget Zenfoldorvgi)never defend eachother,for instance someone makes a anti PS3 post,immedatly 40-100 PS fans come in and open a can of sasuke biscuits

Where as 360 dosent...

Thoughts?

Around the Network

looks atavatar....

I think you and squillium just want attention.

The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

meh squil just stopped getting banned

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Thoughts - whos more busy gaming?

EaglesEye379 said:

pathetic arguement.

Lurker said:
The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

Too Human... Banjoo Bolts and Nuts... I guess it just aint the ps3 fans around here....

Max King of the Wild said:
EaglesEye379 said:

pathetic arguement.

As good as the argument that no one cares enough about the 360 to 'defend' plastic and metal?

At least I know some people would rather believe that.

So let me get this straight...because you're not apart of the most vocal group on this community, you're going to change your gaming tastes?

What's the word...shallow?